I can't listen.

Slowly, Sayaka crouched down to the floor as her hand drifted to the folded message. As she felt the paper enter her hand, she felt a small spark. Her focus moved entirely onto the note as her sapphire eyes sparkled with curiosity.  

Sayaka thought to herself, as she rewinded the memory of Kirigiri's flustered face, her gorgeous eyes darting to the floor instead of into her own. She could feel her head going dizzy with butterflies, her face heating up in the process, turning into a shade of soft pink that resembled to beautiful sakura petals. 

What seemed to feel like hours had gone by, the bell suddenly went, startling the young idol. She'd quickly forgotten she was at school as if everything had been a dream up until then. 

"H-hey Maizono-san!" A random guy said to her as she twirled around to go to the direction to her class. He awkwardly chuckled, quite flustered. A cheerful smile appeared on the idol's face, like she'd train herself to do, as she politely greeted him back. 

The young girl happily clapped her hands together, obviously happy to see the guy she would be going on a date with later on, though there was still an itching feeling that didn't entirely feel right. Either way, her bright smile seemed to steal the show as the boy stared at her stunning appearance, mesmerised by her doll-like nature.

And as Sayaka finally realised the scrunched up paper still in the palm of her hand, she gently hid it away in her small pocket, reminding herself to read it later.

—-

It was finally the night. The night the idol had been dreaming of. The night where her Prince Charming would finally sweep her off her feet, taking her into the glorious night never to be seen by anyone again. 

Well, that was only what happened when she was actually dreaming.

A long week had gone by and though Sayaka was exhausted and most of her energy was drained, she still kept her show stopping charm on her side, getting ready into one of her prettiest dresses. Even though she kept telling herself she was excited for the night to come, she was secretly hoping to get the date over and done with.

And before the blue haired girl's delicate hand could open the door, she turned to her desk to find the note still there, somewhat taunting her. She grunted to herself before quickly shoving the paper into her small purse as she ran out the door, realising she was almost late to her perfect dream date to the movies, with someone who wasn't, in fact, Kyoko Kirigiri.

The finale will be posted tomorrow, stay tuned!!