5

He twirled around with the shorter figure, a smile on his face from joy in playing with someone. The figure had only a slight smile, but most of the face was contorted.

They finally stopped and looked at each other. Part of the nothing filled person had shown. A part of it's hand revealed itself to Levi, the rest remaining dark. It showed a light brown skin, and almost looked child-like.

"Huh...

?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Wha-?" Levi woke up startled. The person who was shaking him jumped in surprise. Levi looked to his right and saw the stupid dork fumbling to get something out of his pocket.

Levi's brain froze and he stared trying to process it.

And then, click.

"What are you doing in my room?!" Levi questioned angrily and in late shock. He saw the other boy look distressed as he struggled to take a notepad out.

Levi sat there in the same position confused. His body waited for Light and bought him time to write something down. Light quickly held out the sticky note in front of his face far out for Levi to read.

The black haired boy squinted his eyes. 'Your mom asked me to wake you up. Sorry to disturb you.' Levi analyzed it.

He had really good grammar and handwriting for someone his age.

Levi sighed and sat on the edge of his bed and Light tried to sneak his way out. "Hey, where are you going?" Levi glared and Light froze in his place. The taller boy walked over to the other and yanked his hand. Light looked at Levi taken aback.

"Listen, don't go thinking we are friends okay? I only helped you because you were crying and hopeless!" He glared into Light's eyes. "Got it?" Levi asked, but the other just gave him a blank stare.

Levi frowned and let go of Light. "Stupid talk-less weirdo," He mumbled walking past the other. Light gave a slight smile to himself, though his eyes gave a hurt look.

"Good morning," Levi's mom smiled as she was preparing the food. Levi walked next to his mom and glared. "Why is he here?" He whispered so the purple haired boy coming down the stairs wouldn't hear.

"What do you mean 'why'? I invited him for breakfast, his mother is out handling business," She replied raising a brow. Levi moaned in annoyance and his mother flicked him.

"Oh, be nice to that poor boy! I haven't seen you play with him since he got here, I thought you wanted someone to play with," She whispered. 'Not him' The black haired boy thought.

Light entered the kitchen and politely waved. "Hey darlin' you doin' good?" Levis mom asked and he nodded his head. "Alright now eat up, I'm going to sort sum papers upstairs. You both can head outside after your done eating," She told them both and headed up.

The two boys ate in silence, Levi peaking up and the boy every few seconds. Light looked tense and had used his manners nonstop, even when the adult wasn't there.

Such a goody-two shoes boy.

Levi quickly finished so he could head off without Light following him around. "I'm going out mom!" He yelled and ran out. Light took his last bite and washed his plate, wanting to catch up to Levi. He frantically took out a sticky note 'I am going outside too' and stuck it onto the door.

Levi ran fast, fast to where he wasn't really paying attention to his surroundings. 'Hah, that guy could never catch up to m-'

Levi tripped on a rock and fell down a slight hill.

Birds surrounded his head.

Light went outside and started looking for Levi. He paused when he heard something, and quickly headed towards the area. The boy peeked down and found the other laying down hurt.

Light quickly headed down in worry and approached the black haired boy. The smaller one grabbed Levi's hand and looked down at him.

"Owww..." Levi groaned. His eyes slowly opened to see Light's face close. Too close.

"Wha-!?" He yelled and jolted up, the two headbutting each other. The boys unconsciously rubbed their head with one hand, groaning at the impact. Levi was going to pick up his other hand but felt something holding onto it.

Light was holding Levi's hand. It felt so nice. So nice Levi slapped it away.

"D-Don't hold my hand stupid weirdo!" Levi stuttered and blushed in embarrassment, backing away. Light looked at him clueless.

Levi had a dream about him that night.

A lil drawing I made for this chapter lol