Chapter 2

I am already sitting at the bus and I choose to be next to the window to appreciate the view, as I place my bag beside me the cute guy appeared again.

"be honest, are you stalking me?" I playfully asked, he giggled while saying "no maybe destiny is playing with us haha"

"destiny?" I thought to myself

we sat there for quite some time until he struck out a conversation, "let's start with what's your name?"

"my name is.. Yang Jungwon, how about you..?"

"Sunoo, Sunoo Kim! hehe" his giggles was a music to my ears

"so... where do you live?" I asked knowing I have no place to stay at, "maybe I could ask him.." my thoughts where back to reality when he tapped my shoulder "hey are you okay?" his fox eyes looking blankly straight to me

how beautiful.

more time had past and we still have more to know with each other, "this is my stop haha it was nice meeting you, jungwon!"

"w-wait!" I pulled his arm  "let me come with you" he stared at me with confusion 

"huh?" he asked

though I already thought I will be an inconvenience I really had no other choice

"can... I stay with you for a while? I will pay you!"

reluctantly he nodded and took me but he had a condition, he said that he lives in a condo only and that I could make myself comfortable but in a few months I had to get my own place to stay in.

we arrived at his place it wasn't small but it wasn't big, I look around studying the place, I wasn't dumb I could get a job of my own and get a place in no time as I thought to myself as I bump into a shelf.

he saw it and laughed at me childishly and it was fun..?

we stayed together for the day and when we were about to sleep he said " I still have school tomorrow, what about you?" I wasn't sure if I could tell him but I felt like I'd owe him something if I don't now, "I snuck out." I said making him more curious "what do you mean?" he asked "I mean I was a topper in my school because my parents has high standards in my academic life, they wanted me to be on top so I could be the best."

I looked at him his face blank, as i figured he was probably uncomfortable with me now or so I thought.. when I was about to sleep he pulled me then hugged me so tight I couldn't breath, our first night ended with him hugging me to release my sorrow as I sobbed in his shoulder, "I believe they only wanted the best for you, have you ever confronted them?"

"no.." then I realised I've never told my parents how I felt, I was now determined to fix things with them.

"thank you.." then I closed my eyes.