Chapter 7

after that day everything became great for me, I'm still in fear my parents would find me so I try to be low-key as possible. I also became somewhat possessive to my sunoo hyung not possessive that I wouldn't let him do the things he wants.

sunoo hyungs friends went to now our house and I couldn't help but stare at the others mostly because sunoo kept making new friends but also since this one guy kept being touchy at sunoo, to be honest I was somewhat pissed that he was sunoo hyungs friend.

I didn't like him from the moment I saw him, Alex. that is his name everytime I hear it I get annoyed, out of all the people he could be friends with why alex, I'm also sure that Alex has grudges against me.

sunoo was serving everyone drinks it was a kinda of party in his house everyone was talking and playing games but in this case there were no drinks- well until sunoo released it, but only heeseung, Jay and sunghoon drank not drank drank but enough to make them tipsy

jungwon and Alex kept glaring at each other while jungwon breaks it a few times to look at his boyfriend, for some reason he really didn't like the aura of this Alex guy and the rumors about him makes him more unlike able.

jungwon was happy to see his boyfriend happily going to his direction to hug him, with sparks in sunoos as he tell his boyfriend how fun it was to chitchat with people, jungwon just thought sunoo was the most adorable human being in the universe to exist but when he looked up he saw Alex glaring at him again.

jungwon shot one intense glare and Alex quickly looked down and went away where jungwon couldn't spot him anymore

weakling.

jungwon thought as he kept hugging his boyfriend.