Chapter 3

as soon as I opened my eyes, I checked my phone for the time.

8:02, I guess he already left. I took off the blanket that's on top of me and cleaned the bed. I then started stretching my arms and started walking to his kitchen, I saw a note on the fridge with

"I hope you enjoy breakfast!! I am already in class since i didn't want to wake you up, don't worry there's food in the counter call me if you need anything and here's my number!"

I ran back to the room to get my phone and went back to the fridge to save his number, my eyes fell at the food he cooked, I took a fork to taste it. The moment it entered my tongue the sweetness overflowed "this is the most flavorful pancake I've tasted" I whispered to myself, when I opened the fridge for some water I saw another note

"here's your lunch! I don't think I'll be there to cook, just heat this up and it's all good to eat. do not skip meals okay? - love sunoo"

I couldn't help but smile, like his pancakes he's the sweetest person ever, I quickly finished the pancakes and realized I still haven't brushed my teeth, quickly I ran to the bathroom finding only one toothbrush..

"he wouldn't mind right...?"

Time had past he's still not home, now it's already 12:43, I still haven't eaten lunch so I figured this would be the time to do so, I went back to the fridge and took the lunchbox, I heated it up in the microwave and my food was ready, to be honest I was waiting for him to eat lunch together but that won't be happening.

I got bored instantly and with a blank mind I tried to think on how to cure this boredom, he had a few video games and I've played with all of them already, I went back to the bedroom to take a nap, I was about to lay down until I thought of what to do.

"I'm gonna cook for dinner."

I started preparing the stuff and told myself I'd start at 3:40, then I took a nap and surprisingly I woke up at 3:28 pm, "nice"

Cooking isn't as easy as it looks like and I ended up finishing at 4:55 pm and by that time Sunoo was already back.

"hi jungwon, how was your day? I'm pretty sure you got bored haha" he said while taking his shoes off

"it was somehow fun, I missed you though" I saw him turning red and he changed the topic right away

"I see that you cooked dinner? let's try it!" he said supporting my skills

he ran in tiny to the kitchen and sat down with me, he took the fork beside the food and started tasting it

"so....?"  "how was it...?" I carefully asked him, he stared at me again with his beautiful eyes and perfect face, as he chews he covered his mouth and mubbled "its good!" putting his thumb up.

he kept eating and I watched him in awe, I wonder how a guy could be this beautiful, this pretty, this gorgeous.

"do you want one?" he raised his fork and intended to feed me, I opened my mouth and he starting feeding me.

It was already late and I had this question in mind that's been bugging me all day.

"sunoo..." I tapped his shoulder, he responded with a hum and I asked him is could..

"could I enroll to the same school as you?" he looked at me

"I thought you didn't want school anymore?" I was taken aback..

"it's not that but it's just I wanna know you more and your friends too" he nodded with his warm smile and went back to bed.