Chapter 8

Alex kept being touchy to sunoo which bothered jungwon a lot, one day he took sunoo away from Alex and pulled his waist perfectly fitting in his arms he left a peck on sunoo's delicate skin while staring at the other guy who was staring at him back.

in the cafeteria

sunoo was again chit chatting people he's friends with, he liked those he enjoyed those stuff just simple things makes him intrigued which makes jungwon fall more for him, younger jungwon would've never imagined himself falling head over heels for a bubbly type of guy. who wouldn't honesty he's just perfect isn't he? his love kept growing everyday sunoo was the light that he seeks for every time he thought of his parents, his awful parents.

"wonie hehe do you wanna come with us later? we'll be going to the mall to buy some materials we need and might eat there too!" the butterflies in jungwons stomach as he heard the elder say his favorite nickname and the cute giggles he made make him almost explode, but he controlled himself and refrained from crying on the spot on how adorable his boyfriend is.

" sure hyung, I won't do anything later anyways since you're not gonna be home." jungwon nodding his head as he says these words.

"mh really? yay!!" sunoo cheerfully clapped his hands along holding jungwons, jungwon thought of a cliche movie where it'd be just him and sunoo the world around them stopping while he stare in his boyfriends eyes with shine and stars in it the whole galaxy, universe in his eyes, never wanting to let go of this moment but reality hits him when a small tap on his shoulder, it was sunoo asking him to go now since lunch was over.

after the remaining classes they met up in front of the mall jungwon said he'd wait for them in Starbucks and that if they needed him sunoo can give him a call and he'd help them, he left after giving sunoo a small peck on his forehead and a hug.

sunoos friends kept teasing him saying that he's so lucky to find a jungwon, he is lucky to have a jungwon in his life.

they finally finished shopping which they called a small carefree spending because of the stress they felt about the exams, they went to Starbucks to see a jungwon scrolling on his phone waiting for them to arrive, when he looked up he saw sunoo and his friends waving at them.

he slowly walked towards sunoo and led them to the spot he was sitting at and started a conversation to lighten the mood.