it's headcannon time

Okay, 

So headcannon that ghost ur and glatt where like best friends, on the account of ghostbur only remembering  their childhood friendship. Glatt remembers everything though, and he felt terrible for what he's done. So when they were both dead it was kind of like a new beginning for him. 

For a while ghostbur was glatts only friend. Until the day ghostbur snuck Tommy into the prison. The day wilbur was revived. And I can just imagine Glatt looking around the server for him.

Am I gonna write a super lazy scene rn?

Fuck yes.

Eat up nerds

————

Ghostbur smiled at Glatt. Glatt seemed... worried.

"I'll be back! It's just a quick visit so Tommy can do what he needs to do!"ghostbur was cheerful, not like it was unusual  though.

"You promise you'll be safe?"Glatt fidgeted, unlike ghostbur Glatt remembered everything Dream has done.

"I promise! When I get back we can return to flower picking!" A past time ghostbur and Glatt enjoyed. They'd leave flowers on peoples doorsteps, making sure it was the persons favorite flower.

"It will only be for an hour or so anyways."ghostbur smiled.

That was three days ago.

Glatt couldn't find ghostbur anywhere, no matter where he looked. He felt abandoned.

It had become clear to Glatt after several weeks of sitting in the flower field they where meant to meet, waiting...that ghostbur didn't live up to his promise, he wasn't safe, he got caught, he got killed, and ghostbur was gone.

Glatt was now truly alone, there where no new beginnings for him.

————