Talking abt c!Sam nook and c!Tommy's dynamic

!!Not my art!!

Okay first off, you can't look at these two and tell me there not father and son, like your lying😐 get out👉🏽🚪

Okay okay also, so we know that sam nook is a robot Sam made to build the big innit hotel but also, recently sam nook has taken a bit of its own consciousness and started serving as a protector in a way. Or at least that's how Tommy sees him.

What's sad about this is a protecter for Tommy  literally HAD TO BE CREATED. AND THE WORST PART IS SAM WASNT EVEN MENT TO BE A PROTECTER! WTF☹️ SOMEBODY GET THIS KID A FUCKING PARENTAL FIGURE(one who didn't kill his older brother, blow up his country, and help breakout his killer and abuser) LIKE GODDAMN‼️

Also, Tommy makes random things for sam nook like flower crowns, and even knitted stuff like scarfs, mittens and gloves in the winter months, he's even made him a few sweaters. Sam nook wears these knowing it doesn't need it because yk, he's a machine. He only wears them to make Tommy happy because it's literally written into his code.

Sam nook has a function that Sam set up where if somebody is crying it will offer them a hug or try to find ways to cheer it up.

Sam nook is also really nice to the canonical children(micheal, shroud, yogurht, michele , foolish jr, and Finley) he'll babysit bring them gifts and even opened a daycare for them(Tommy and ranboo likes to help out at the daycare  when they're  not busy) the kids like to stick stickers and sometimes magnets  onto Sam nook and even give him random things they find like buttons, pretty rocks, coloring pages they've colored, and shroud and Micheal even once brought in a(still alive) snake.

They give Sam nook these trinkets because sam will build them small structures out of legos or blocks(as it's in his code to exchange material things for physical structures)They only do this because they've seen Tommy giving him stuff in exchange for things to be built.

This just kind of turned into a rant about how much I love Sam nook as a character lol.

If you plan to use any of these head cannons  please credit me, you don't even have to put my user just clarify that these came from somebody else. Thank you:)