Varun's proposal

There is an utmost silence and tension in the living room of oberoi mansion.

Varun: ummmm....... Uncle I have spent hardly 60 mins with Lakshmi in these two days functions. But I know you and dadi are the ones who matter to Lakshmi the most...she considers you as her bauji and dadi is her best friend and she respects both of you the most.

Rishi: why are you telling us things which we are already aware of.? (Rishi's frustration was seen in his words).

Neelam : let him speak rishi.

Virendra: yes Varun continue.

Varun: uncle we all know that rishi and Lakshmi's marriage is just a agreement for an year...

Everyone was shocked😱🙀🤯😱🙀🙀🤯.

Varun continues: And after a few months rishi and lakshmi's divorce will be filed . And after that rishi will be marrying malishka but what about lakshmi's future. She would be stamped as a divorcee.

Rishi loses his cool and grabs varun's collar: how dare you..... You are standing in my house and saying ill things about my wife.... I will killl youuu.

Ayush and Vir stop rishi.

Karishma : but how does Varun knows the contract thing? Did Lakshmi tell you. ? Lakshmi why did you do this.

Neelam: Lakshmi....... You are the one?

Rishi: mom it was me....... He saw me and malishka in the hotel it was her birthday party..

Hearing this Lakshmi felt hurt.. But she was now used to it ...it didn't matter to her anymore.

Varun: yes aunty it was rishi and malishka who told me the truth.

Neelam was  terrified: GO RISHI and tell this to everyone make a social announcement. That you're fake married with Lakshmi🙏.

Virendra: you didn't have patience. Atleast think of Lakshmi..control your feelings till she's here with us. Or you have swore to backstab her every time.

Rishi: Dad... But

Vir: shut up... Yes Varun continue and be fast and accurate don't tell us stories come to the point.

Varun: uncle the point is Lakshmi is your daughter like and after divorce you might be interested in finding a suitable groom for Lakshmi. So i am here to ask you all that after their divorce  may I marry  Lakshmi. (Before anyone could react) I know it was all suddenly announced to you all even Lakshmi was unaware of my plans.

Varun takes his boquet and walks towards Lakshmi who was in shock and was trying to process everything.

He bent down and asked: my first and last love. I waited for you, I am waiting for you and I will wait for you to be mine. There is no pressure on you but I know you loved me. You might be loving rishi right now but when you will accept my love . I will surely plant my love inside your heart. So..... Lakshmi bajwa will u become Mrs. Lakshmi Varun Arora.

Will you marry me? After few months.

This made Lakshmi tensed to the bottom of her heart and mind. She had tears and now she bursts into tears and runs upstairs.

Rishi again starts fighting with varun.

Varun: I know you people might think that what kind of a person I am but bauji you tell me if Rishi has the right to move on and he has already moved on then why is Lakshmi held captive of rishi's love and bonds. .......

Virendra: so what do you want that Lakshmi should become shameless like rishi and malishka.

Neelam : yes she is our respect and pride our daughter in law we cannot allow her to hangout with you.

Varun: no I am not saying that. I know Lakshmi won't agree right now . I am just saying that in these few months you guys take your time to understand me and judge me whether I would be suitable for Lakshmi or not. And if there is any single drop of tear in her eyes after our marriage then you guys can even kill me. And don't worry after today everything would be as normal as it was before I would not tell anything to akshay Or his family or to anybody.

Rishi's fears were true. And he could not bear the thought of Lakshmi marrying someone else. "But why he himself wanted her to move on" He thought. " But he still had hopes that his parents will throw Varun out. But...

Virendra: God bless you Varun that you will be accepting my Lakshmi even after her divorce but we need our time and so is Lakshmi she will be needing some time tooo.

Varun: thanks uncle.... I will wait for her response and I promise I will give her the whole world's happiness.

Varun takes leave and Rishi is still burning🔥🔥. In anger..

So now I will be setting targets coz many of you guys just read and leave without voting Or commenting. And u might have noticed as soon as people vote Or comment even if it's a single one. I post the next chapter.

So now the target is 25 votes and 5 comments  in tis chapter please..

Precap: laksmi locked herself in the room and the oberoi's were shocked when they broke the room's door.😳😳😱😱😱