just friends or more (correction)

The oberois were done with their  dinner and Lakshmi had a call. It's Varun.

Varun: hey my love❤ what you doing?

Lakshmi: umm just finished my dinner why did you call btw.I mean it's quite late.

Varun: ya tomorrow is our secret date!

Lakshmi: why it has to be a secret ?

Varun: because masi said so it's u me and masi and it's early in the morning so no worries. Coz no one will know.

Lakshmi: but.....

Varun: no if or but. Just say yes.

Lakshmi: but Varun we should inform rishi atleast.

Varun: ya so he could also join us right.

Lakshmi: why would he?

Varun: I don't know anything u are accompanying me and masi tomorrow. I will pick you up at 7.be ready.
Lakshmi: why so early  ?

Varun: coz I have an important meeting but before that I want to meet you.

And before Lakshmi could say anything Varun disconnected.

Rishi just came out of the washroom. And he looked towards Lakshmi and tried to speak to her. But his phone buzzed it was malishka.

Rishi: yes malishka.

Malishka: hey babe will u meet me tomorrow at 7 in the brewy cafe we will have breakfast together.

Rishi thought it would be a good opportunity to tell malishka that he loves Lakshmi and not her.

Rishi : ya okay.

Lakshmi: rishi I want to tell you something.

Rishi: on one condition

Lakshmi: what?

Rishi: can we be just friends. Like we both have agreed that one day we would be seperate so let's end things in a  good way.

"End things" this was the saddest part. Lakshmi could not digest the lines rishi just said although it was her decision to get divorce right away , she had already accepted his love for malishka and even said yes to Varun then why Is her heart aching. The thought of being just a friend to the person whom she loved or still loves was making Lakshmi restless but she agreed.

Lakshmi: ya friends just friends.

Rishi: okay I have some really important work I would do that so I will be going to work in the study. I will be back as soon as I finish this.

Lakshmi: was so distracted by being a friend that she almost forgot to tell him about her early morning date she waited for him but fell asleep and could not tell him anything.

Rishi came inside the room and saw Lakshmi sleeping . Adoring his sleeping wife was his favorite thing coz she looked more innocent and gorgeous. He gently covered her with  a duvet.

Next morning🌞

Rishi already left for meeting malishka as he had an important meeting right after his breakfast date.

Lakshmi returned back to her room after finishing her work.

Rishi already left so she could not tell anything about Varun and she got varun's call: ma'am your ride has arrived. Come fast

Lakshmi left the mansion while the oberois were still in their rooms.

Varun and Lakshmi left for the brewy cafe.