Awkwardly yours

4 AM
Rishi woke up and saw Lakshmi in his arms he thought it was a dream his lady love in his arms like a small baby . Rishi cherished the moment . He could feel her breath, her heartbeat, and he was lost in her
aroma.he held her tightly and kissed her forehead "I love you ". And he again dozed off so he could still enjoy some happy moments. It's morning. Lakshmi woke up and she found herself in rishi's strong arms she blushed and looked at rishi he looked so cute to her she adored him and she tried to remove him gently without disturbing her hubby but the more she tried to remove the more rishi held her tightly. And she ended up disturbing rishi. Rishi woke up and Lakshmi pretended to sleep.

Rishi saw her still asleep: I can understand why that Varun proposed you shamelessly u are really a precious gem .your eyes so deep that one can drown in them ,your  nose so goofy ,your lips so red that i want to taste how sweet they are ?,your hair are so dense like a forest where I get lost,your aroma,your innocence.everyone craves for you but you know u are mine and this is the best thing. I love you bas tum aise hi shant raha karo everytime you fight with me you look more beautiful but that Varun gets a chance on and I don't want that.
Rishi was about to kiss lakshmi's forehead but she woke opened her eyes.
A scared rishi: you were awake.

Lakshmi: yaa I was and I heard what you said.mr jealous oberoi. No no Mr. Shayar Oberoi.

Rishi: that's very bad wait I am not jealous oberoi .

Lakshmi: Mr. Jealous oberoi (4)

Rishi pushed Lakshmi and he was above her and he kept his hand on lakshmi's lips while Lakshmi laid under her.

Rishi: I said I love you but u didn't listen that all u heard was my jealousy not fair Mrs. Oberoi

Lakshmi was almost dead by his stare and her heart melted away all she wanted was to hug him so tightly and never leave him.

Rishi placed his hands away from her lips and moved closer to kiss her while Lakshmi was shivering and sweating.she had butterflies throughout her whole body Rishi reached towards her  lips and he placed a kiss on his cheeks...gentlemen oberoi u know.

Malishka entered the room with the help of spare keys and she saw rishmi in an awkward position. She ran away crying while rishi and Lakshmi were too lost notice their surroundings.

Rishi immediately got up because he knew he won't be able to resist anymore.

Rishi: so u liked Mr. Shayar Oberoi's poetry

Lakshmi: u know the answer. But still it was okayish it could have been much better. U could have described me much better 😚😙

And Lakshmi immediately ran away to her room.
.

They both had a big smile on their face.

Varun saw malishka crying in the balcony.

Varun: what happened why are you crying and wiped her tears.

Malishka: Rishi  he was with Lakshmi in his room.

Varun: awiiee jealous mushybee.

Malishka: don't u dare call me that.

Varun: jealous or mushybee ?

Malishka: rishi and Lakshmi were on the same bed.

Varun in anger: whaaaat. This rishi needs to be stopped I swear.

Malishka: awieeee jealous spaceboy.

Varun: um rishi we are just friends . I mean she wanted some fresh air don't misunderstand man.

Malishka: rishi where's rishi?

Varun : laughs gotchaa mushybee.

Malishka: youuu wait I will kill you. !!

Varun: okay baba sorry but u look great while you're angry not when u cry and u know don't be upset rishi will be yours and Lakshmi will be mine.

Malishka smiles: ya thanks Varun u are really a good guy.

Varun: gosh I thought I am the villian alone but thanks to u I have a company.