Chapter 2.5

I'm a ghost.

The girl looked skeptical at what was in front of her.

Whenever I wander around the hospital,

An angry orange cat looked menacingly at her as it hiss.

I always bump into...

The girl was floating as it looked down on the angry orange cat who looked back at her.

A monster!!

The girl turned into an owl and started to fly away as the cat jumped and meowed angrily at her.
———————

The owl was perched on a tree branch as she looked down at Jennie who was sitting on a bench with cats around her.

There was a white cat that meow at her and patted it paw on her leg before jumping in her lap. Jennie smiled and stroked it fur.

The cat stood up and nuzzled it's head on her chin, Jennie laughing at the feeling.

The owl didn't look happy at seeing this. She turned into a girl and her hand reached out towards the direction of the girl with a longing face.

The girl floated down gently near the orange cat that tried to attack her earlier. She gently reached her hand towards the cat as it looked at her.

Once her hand was close to the cats head, the orange cat quickly bit her finger.

The girl panicked and started to shake the cat to let her finger go. 'It's a monster after all!!' She thought as she angrily started to shake the cat more, making the cat hiss at her.