Chapter 7.5

The orange cat was resting outside the bench from the hospital as a little kitten was beside it. The cat meow as the wind blew.

Inside the hospital a nurse was running down the hall and stopped at a door.

Inside the room, there were pictures a little girl holding her teddy bear close, then there was one where she looked a bit more older and was wearing a metal as she looked happy. Another one was her looking older now, holding an ice cream with a smile on her face.

And the last one was her at an aquarium, looking to the side, behind her was a whale swimming as fishes were around it.

Knock, knock.

"Doctor Kim?" A nurse called as she came in. "There's a patient who requires your attention." The nurses finished as she looked at the doctor who was sitting at her desk.

The doctor turned to face the nurse. "Alright." She said as she closed the book on her desk and started to stand up.

If you look closely towards her tag...

Seoul City People's Hospital.
Kim Jennie      Attending Physician

Jennie started to walk towards the door when something made her stop as she turned around and saw a dark blue feather fall through her office. "Doctor Kim, this way." The nurse called for her and she turns back around with her clipboard in hand. "Coming." And she closes the door.

At her desk where the feather landed, was a familiar tin of an owl...but this time there was two owls on a tree branch...a white one and a dark blue one, who seemed happy as they leaned on each other.

E.N.D

Thank you for reading!
I wanted to share this story with you all!
As you may have noticed that I always wrote "The girl" in the story, and that's because in the story it never mentioned her name. But since this is a jensoo story "the girl" is Jisoo.

Jennie is the one with a heart condition while Jisoo was the ghost that was with her. At first my original plan was to put Jennie as a ghost and Jisoo with the heart condition but eh🙃 I changed my mind😌

I honestly really liked this story and I recommend the manga if your interested.
It's called: A story concerning sweets

Thank you for reading have a nice day!❤️