Chapter 4

Once upon a time, an evil black dragon took shelter in the mountains.

Rumors say...

When the dragon appears, it brings with it disaster. It is a symbol of calamity.
In order to resist the calamity brought upon by the evil dragon.

They fought.
The evil dragon defeated the villagers, but got several injured.
"I will kill them all." The evil dragon lost consciousness after uttering the sentence.

When the evil dragon woke up, it saw an outsider
it threatens to eat them. But the outsider said. "You need to recover first."

"Why did you save me?" Asked the dragon as it looked down at the outsider. "Because I am a doctor." They responded back.
"Aren't you afraid of me? I could devour you at any second." The dragon said.
"You won't. You're too kind." The outsider said as they were lifted from the dragons head to the tree to get fruit.

With the care of the doctor, the dragon healed up. The dragon then had a thought.
It wanted to be with this person forever.

"I need to go now." The outsider said to the dragon who looked down at them. "Okay." The dragon responded. "How cold. I saved you, you know." The outsider said.

"There are more out there who need your help." The dragon responded. The outsider waved at the dragon. "Don't get so hurt next time." The outsider said.

One day...Two days...Three days...
The evil dragon missed the doctor, it could not withstand it any longer.

It decided to leave the mountains to see them. Even one glance would be enough.
The villagers soon learnt about the doctor saving the evil dragon.

"It isn't evil! It never brought us harm." The doctor said as they were surrounded by the villagers, who were holding up knifes at the doctor.

"It only comes to inform us of the upcoming disasters!" The doctor said. But the villagers kept saying. "Outsider!" At her.

"She must be an ally of the evil dragon." One said. "Her medicines are poisonous!" The other said. "Kill her!" They all said.

When the evil dragon arrived, it saw the doctor lying in their own blood. The evil dragon was separated from them for merely three days.

"I will kill them all." The dragon said.

"How weird." The girl said as she stopped reading the story to Jennie. "If it did that, wouldn't the humans think it's evil for real?" The girl asked as she looked at Jennie who was staring ahead.

Jennie sat quietly then smiled. "You're such a special person." The girl blushed. 'Special?' She thought as she looked at Jennie.

She started to blush even more as Jennie smiled at her. In panic the girl closed the book. "I....I need to go now!" The girl said as she laid the book on the bed. "Aren't you gonna read the rest?" Jennie asked. The girl shook her head.

"I'll see you tomorrow..." the girl said blushing while looking at her. Jennie smiled. "Tomorrow."
—————

As the girl floated around the hall she turn to the right and saw the elderly woman with a little girl again, who seems to give her a flower.