Chapter 7

In the doctors's office sat Jennie's parents as they talked about Jennie's condition.

"Jennie's situation is very critical. Unconsciousness, poor heart condition, respiratory failure...low oxygen level in blood...even the vitals aren't good..." the doctor said to Jennie's parents as he checked his notes.

"But didn't she get better before?" Jennie's mom asked with a frown. The doctor looked at the paper of his patient. "Indeed... we did see some short-term signs of improvement before...but the exact cause is still unclear." The doctor sighed sadly. "I'm afraid of her current physical condition."

"Please save her!" Jennie's mom said frantically as she stood up with tears in her eyes. "You treated her last time. So please...save her. Save my daughter." Jennie's mom said weakly as she fell on the floor while crying, her husband right beside her and pulling his wife towards him, trying to give her comfort even though he was hurting too.

Outside the room the girl looked inside the doctors office and heard everything. She looked down at her blue hand and then looked up.
————————

I'm Jennie's room, her parents where sitting beside Jennie as they saw their daughter laying down on the hospital bed with a breathing mask on and many things attacked to her chest and hand. Jennie's mom started to shake as she began sobbing at the scene in front of her. Her husband beside her, his arm around his wife.

The girl looked through the window as she was leaning against the tree, holding her tin in her hands. She saw Jennies mom reach for her daughters hand that had a needle in the back. She gently layer her hand on top while her husband did the same.

The girl was slowly turning blue again, she closed her eyes and opened them, for them to be yellow now as she kept looking.

She turned away and looked at her tin, she rubbed her thumb over it.

We don't have much time left...

...to spend together
————————

Jennie's mom was now asleep beside her daughter, her husband taking off his coat and wrapping it around his wife as he quietly walked out the room. When he finally closed the door, he stood outside of it looking down.

He started to shake as tears started to flow freely. He put his hand on his face and walked towards a wall and leaned against it as he cried from the heart break.

Inside the room, Jennie opened her eyes slowly and weakly said. "You're here." As the girl was floating near her, not dark blue anymore.

Jennie weakly turned her head as she tried to speak. "Sorry." She said as she took a deep breath as the girl kept looking at her. "My illness... it might not get better..." Jennie said as she closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them back up.

"You'll be okay." The girl said as she kept looking at Jennie. Jennie looked up to where her voice was.

"You'll get better." The girl reached her pinky out towards Jennie and smiled. "We made a promise." She said as she saw Jennie close her eyes and smile. "Right..." Jennie said.

"We promised." Jennie said as they both hold their pinkies together. Jennie's hand started to shake and then stopped.

The heart monitor showed a straight line.

The beep from the machine startled Jennie's mom awake and stood up frantically as the chair was pushed back. "Jennie!" She yelled in worry. Her husband slammed the door open as he entered his daughters room.

You are different from me

The room started to fill with nurses and doctors as they heard the alert. Jisoo stood there watching everything as she slowly started to turn dark blue again. She lifted her hand as the color was taking over.