Character Info

Characters - you don't have to read this but it's recommended so you can get an idea of what the characters look like.

Haven is the human and main protagonist of this story. Haven uses he/they pronouns! He wears mainly only beanies, jeans that have a very dull and washed out color, along with a hoodie or long sleeves. As you can probably tell, our dear protagonist is a quite basic teenage gamer! He's couped in his room most of the time when he isn't at school or work. He doesn't do much with his life. He may seem very stoic and rude at first, but he's actually very gentle and kind. He mainly plays games related to guns and violence, all that stuff. Also a typical thing with teenage gamers. He only really reads if it's fantasy, mystery, etc. He has a few cats. Their names are "Beef" and "Foof". Quite interesting names, I would assume? Anyways, he doesn't have many friends; they are all online. He has heterochromia; one hazel and one blue eye! He also has a few freckles. His hair is a light-ish chestnut brown. Haven has vitiligo; his skin tone is a light brown color with a few white patches! Haven is 6'2".

Quote: "I eat elmers glue."

Xeuna is the goddess of space, her twin Lhtia being the god of space. Her long, dark, wavy hair is a mix of purple and blue, representing the galaxy. Her hair also is a bit sparkly to resemble the stars. She is quite loud and talkative, but she also is usually trying to make sure space is neat and tidy. Though, if necessary, she will leave space. Her eyes are a mix of the colors Taupe and Mauve. [Google the colors if needed, they are very beautiful!] She wears a long, flowy purple dress with a black cape. She has a few of the planet hair clips for accessories. Her gloves are a bit of a lighter purple than her dress. When in human form, she wears the casual clothing that gothic people would wear. Her skin color is black. [In human form it's the skincolor, but in god form it's just the color black.] Xeuna uses she/her pronouns! :) She is 9'5".

Quote: "Lhtia, you're a fucking emo."

Lhtia is the god of space. They're the 2nd protagonist of this story. Their twin sister is Xeuna, though they look extremely different. Along with Haven, Lhtia also has vitiligo. Lhtia's skintone is a very pale white with some patches of a honey skintone color. Their hair color is a very bright-ish yellow, respresenting the stars. Their eyes glow in the dark and are completely white. [Look up on google if needed!] As stated above, Xeuna and Lhtia are COMPLETELY different. While their sister is very outgoing and tidy, Lhtia tends to be on the more casual and subtle but thoughtful side, always ready for a fight, also they swear.. a lot. Our dear Lhtia wears something near the pastel goth style while in human form at the mythical mazes and puzzles. When in god form, their natural form, they wear something similar to Xeuna's outfit, but more masculine. Also, our lovely little space god uses he/they pronouns! :) Both Lhtia and Xeuna can summon blackholes that only affect enemies, but not their surroundings or allies. Finally, Lhtia can summon 2 or more demon guards whenever. Lhtia is 10'1".

Quote: "NO??"

Next up is the goddess of the water/sea; Atva. The sea goddess uses she/her pronouns. Atva mainly protects the fish and other sea animals. She wears a silver-ish crown and holds a trident with a pearl symbol on it. [Kind of sounds like Poseiden..] Her dress is scaly like fish skin and shiny like a pearl. Her sleeves are long and over sized so that they drape down, slightly resembling the fin of a fish, shark, etc. She can switch between a mermaid form and a human form, due to her living mainly in the sea but venturing out very rarely. She wears an assortment of chains that are attached to her dress, some having seashells, pearls, fish, etc. Her shiny green hair is in a long, flowy braid. She also has a few sea-related clips, pins, etc. in her hair as accessories. Atva is very rude and demanding. Though, she can be nice to those she chooses to. Atva is 8'10".