Chapter 5.5

A/N: omg so sorry it hasn't been updated in like a month!! or however long it's been. Enjoy the chapter though ~ (see conversations on my page for more details!!)

"I suppose we should both get some rest now, too, hm?" Kenji spoke.

"Yea, we probably should. I'll see you tomorrow." Replied Storm.

"Good night."

The lights shut off automatically when Kenji snapped their fingers thrice. They both headed to their bedrooms. Their bedrooms were both connected to the kitchen. Storm's room was on the left, the kitchen in the middle, and Kenji's room was on the right. There were large green leaves in the corner of each corridor, all of which we in white marble vases.

Kenji's bedroom had dark red walls, which are covered in band posters. (AC/DC, PTV, FIR, and more.) The floor is plain wood but has a few carpets; one next to his bed, and one by the desks in his room. One was more like a vanity, the other a longer build with squared shelves. The longer one was full of books, a few pairs of shoes, and other things that Kenji kept. The vanity-like 'shelf' was actually a dresser. It had a mirror with many drawers. One drawer was full of socks, another full of painting and drawing materials, and another was full of random notebooks and papers. The top of the vanity-dresser had a Garfield plush on it, because, believe it or not, Kenji actually had a weird 'obsession' with the Cartoon when they were alive. The rest of the dresser was full of some light make-up supplies. He doesn't wear much make-up in either human or god form, it's usually just basic things like mascara. By the door was Kenji's bed and a shelf for his TV. His bed was a Murphy bed. The bookshelves on his bed were full of books and even more were in the drawers. There's also an additional bookshelf on both sides of his bed for the books that couldn't fit on the ones connected to his bed. Kenji had another shelf by one of the bookshelves that had his ferrets' beds and other things they needed. Their names were Luu and Lodi.

Storm's room is like a void, but also has a stormy type of color pallet. It has black walls, gray and heather-purple floor tiling. There are also carpets that have stone blue, greens, and teals on them; the colors are all also spread out among each carpet. Unlike Kenji, Storm happened to have closets instead of dressers and vanities. The wooden drawers inside of the closet were an ebony wood stain color. The drawers were full of socks, pants, shorts, and other clothing items. The rack in their closet was full of shirts, jackets, things like that. The color pallet was mostly black and white, but a few other colors were mixed in too; like grays. The bed was in the corner of their room. They had a 'storage' bed. The drawers on the side of their bed were filled with different books that they didn't have room for on their bookshelves. Across the room from their bed was the shelf they had for their TV. Next to their bed was a nightstand that had a lamp on it, and their TV remote. Storm also had a tabby cat named Chip.

The kitchen was between both of their rooms. They each had a door that led to the kitchen instead of them having to go into the hallway and go that way. The kitchen didn't have a door, rather a big archway with roses and other various flowers on it. The kitchen floor was an aspen wood color, as well as all the cabinets, drawers, etc. The walls were white marble tiles. The kitchen counters were marble-made, again, and just plain white this time. There were two connected sinks, a fridge by the corner to the left, and a stove a few feet from the sink on the right. The table was a big island table in the middle of the room. It was colored the same as the walls, and had a little space underneath for leg-room. The metal chair legs were tall and all connected, like a half circle. The cushions on said chairs were black and a fluffy, comfortable material. The table also had cabinets and drawers in which the utensils and other necessities for cooking were stored. By the edge, where people would be seated, were a couple shelves for other things, like spices or a crock-pot. There were different varieties of plants placed neatly in the windows, the corners, on the table, and in other places as well.

A/N: I apologize for the long wait. I have been busy and unmotivated, but here's a new chapter! This chapter is pretty much just explaining what mine&the other author's spaces look like... plus the kitchen. I tried to just throw in anything to make a chapter. I know it's probably not what you expected, but i'll continue in the next chapter. Byebye<3