Chapter 3:Returns and new pregnacy day laters

After Mapleshade finally return to  the nursery her kits we're thirsty so she decide to feed them,"Hope you're happy to be back?!"say Birchface to her  as she look at him  "Of course,I am greateful for what you did,without you I would  still banished and might lost my kits thank you!"she said,"You're welcome,but can I ask you how did you fall for Appledusk in the first place?!"say Birchface to her,Mapleshade then said  "Well everyone thought  he killed you but I didn't really care,but I thought he was charming and nice  its what make fall for him as he promise me to be a loyal mate, but as we just see it was all a lie!".

"Yeah I know,we we're all there when he did get in trouble and everyone see his lies!"say Birchface still feeling sorry for Mapleshade  she was very sad  over this br=etrayal she will never forgave  Appledusk for what he did,as the nights and day  passed the  kits are finally   six moons to be apprentices   of every warrior there,"well are you excited that my father  will finally chose mentors fort them?!",Mapleshade just but say "I can't wait to see them being warriors of the clan!" as she smile at this.Oakstar then  spoke as Petalkit  was now called Petalpaw as Oakstar tell her who will be her mentor "Beetail will mentoring you to Deputy"he says as Petalpaw bow in front  of him,Larchpaw  mentor is Ravenwing who seem not very happy about it but he has no choice as  Patchpaw ihis mentor is Frecklewish  of course she seem a bit angry at this but she also have no choice as  her father  was the leader  and cannot desobey him.

"Mama we can't believe it?!" say  Patchpaw as his brother Larchpaw and sister  Petalpaw was behind him "Sure I would want another mentor but Oakstar  can be very convincing when he's angry!"say Larchpaw,"You say that again!"say Frecklewish a bit annoyed and continue "I can't believe he want to mentor him?!" as Birchface look at her   "Well that's his decision  you have no choice to bey!","yep because every mentors also have to follow the warrior code!"say Petalpaw as Frecklewisdh is annoyed by the reminding.

Because it was true every cats  have to follow it ,"Well we should now go home ,because we all have work to do"say Birchface  as everyone go  of course Mapleshade did not feel well and did not know why  but she seem to be abit noseous and doesn't  feel like going to work as patrol again,but she does smile as Birchface was on her side   but wasn't sure  if he did like her during the day that passed despite him telling her that he did."Are you okay?!"say Birchface to Mapleshade  as his head was on her shoulder as they about to sleep,"Well no I think  something strange because i feel nauseous and feel that my stomach hurt every time!"say Mapleshade  to Birchface he then say "Maybe  I can call Ravenwing Tomorrow and know what's going on?".

The next day Ravenwing did go to the Mapleshade knowing that Larchpaw will wait for him,"What's going on with my mum?!"say Larchpaw and Ravenwing  looked at him a bit annoyed that his apprentice  but he has to do his job "How do you feel Mapleshade?!"he says as Mapleshade replied"Not  to good,every mornings I feel Nauseous and my stomach hurt!" Ravenwing and Larchkit then examine her  then Ravenwing say "Larchpaw can I tell you something?" as they go in a corner of the cave he then say what he think it is as Larchpaw  says "By Starclan no way!",they both return as they both came to the same conclusion  "mapleshade you're pregnant again!"say Ravenwing much to Mapleshade  shock but happiness  now knowing that she just  make true kits with Birchface and can't wait  to tell him.