Staying over

"Do you need anything Lisia? Anything, you can just ask."

"Water is fine. Do you have any movies we can watch?"

"Depends on what your in to."

"Action, preferably marvel movies, Horror, comedy, and romance if I'm feeling sucky." I told him. He perked up when I said "marvel".

"Marvel movie it is. Who's your favorite character?"

"Duh Captain America!" We said the second part at the same time. Then we burst out laughing.

"What a coincidence!" I said laughing.

"Ok ok, what movie?" He said still kind've laughing.

"Avengers."

"Okay." He put the movie on, then went in to the kitchen to get me a glass of water. I sat up and let my legs touch the floor. My face felt itchy. When I tried to scratch the spot I felt a bandage. I took the bandage off and felt the skin underneath. It was smooth! When I fell I remember falling on my face and getting cut up but it's almost like nothing was there to begin with.

Alfred came back with a cup for me and hot chocolate for him. He sat next to me, in the middle of the couch and continued to watch the movie.

"Agent Barton has been comprised." Nick Fury from the movie said.

-_-_-_-_-time skip-

"It's still great even though I've seen it a hundred times. Just never gets old." Alfred laughed and so did I. (That is how it is for me in real life. My siblings and I have actually seen avengers close to a hundred times)

"You got that right." I said jokingly, giving him a dig in the arm.

"So...Lisia how come you didn't just tell me that you didn't have a place to stay?" He had a straight face on.

I looked him in the eyes."I don't know what to tell you."

"That's alright. You can stay here until you get your own place." My eyes lit up.

"Really?! Thanks so much, I owe you one." I gave him a hug. I didn't want to let go.

"I feel like I could just kiss you right now!" Oh shit. I said that outloud. I blushed redder than Antonio's tomatoes. I didn't let go though. I was paralyzed with embarrassment.