Coffee

I though back to when Japan saved me from the one who had stolen me and forgot where I was and who I was sitting with. The person I couldn't see reached his hand out and shook my shoulder, and my vision came back in to focus. He had a worried expression on his face, like I had left him alone for too long.
"Sorry Alfred." I told him.
"It's ok Lisia." He hugged me from across the table. He really put feeling into that moment. I then let go as the coffee boy shouted our order.
"I'll get it." I stood up to get the coffee.
-_-_-_-_
🅐🅛🅕🅡🅔🅓'🅢 🅟🅞🅥
She stood to get our coffee. I noticed blond hair in a bush near by. єиgℓαи∂, I thought. Why was he spying on me and why now. OF ALL THE TIMES HE COULD ENVADE MY PRIVACY WHY THE HELL DID HE DO IT NOW. Ugh why am I so mad all of a sudden, it's just Iggwad. I took a deep breath then watched as Lisia came back with the coffee. She handed me my cup, threw a pebble at said bush, then she sat down and drank her coffee as if she didn't hear the britt yelp in pain. She only smiled at me, drinking her coffee.
"BLOODY HELL SHE 'AS GOOD AIM!" Yelled a slightly injured england. When I said pebble I meant to say large pebble. Ehe imagine what else she can throw at someone. England ran out the shop really fast so people would stop looking at the three of us. She stood up abruptly, hands on the table, eyes closed, with a twitching eyebrow.
"Seems I never get to enjoy my coffee in peace." She stated boldly. She then walked out the door, coffee in hand. I hurried after her trying not to lose her.
-_-_-_-_-_ŦłMẸ$ƙłP ₣ŁỤ₣₣ŁłẸ$-_-_-
I finished my coffee ten paces back, and dumped about five. I was sitting in a tree, thinking about these past few days and WHAT THE HELL. I am a random girl that only one person can really trust, so in reality I'm a stranger who had no right to butt in, but did anyway. Now I share a house with America, a person I've only known for like two days. The day I met him was the same day I found my old friend. Japan. I trust Alfred, though if he wanted to, he could hurt me. Baddly. I shook away the thought then realized the blonde was already in my reach.
"Found you." He said playfully, then he messed up my hair. I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the tree. He cought himself on a lower branch, doing three consecutive flips and landing on the floor. He looked up at me and smirked.
I dropped down, and started walking. Still pretty early in the day. I looked to the sky. I guessed it was at least 1:00 in the afternoon. I started to walk in the direction of Alfred's house. He followed behind not objecting to the direction of which we headed. I suppose I have more power over him, then he does over me, since the pacific ocean is larger than the largest country, which is Russia. Eh I guess it doesn't matter.