Pranking Eyebrows

🅐🅛🅕🅡🅔🅓'🅢 🅟🅞🅥
When I woke up, Lisia was curled up against me. It was a nice feeling. I shook her gently, cause I was hungry. She stirred in her sleep, and one more shake woke her up. She rolled on to her side of the bed, face flushed adorably.
"S-sorry Al."
"S'no problem dudette." I grinned.
I got out of bed and waltzed into the bathroom, to get ready for the day. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I walked into the kitchen pulling out a burger from my stash cabinet, and biting into it after heating it up in the micro whatever. Lisia walked out of the bathroom while I was eating, light blue hair pulled back into a ponytail. The ocean pulled a cereal box from the top of the fridge, grabbing milk from the fridge and a bowl from the cabinet. After placing the stuff on the table, she pulled open a drawer to retrieve a spoon. She made her cereal and caught me staring, and I looked away, embarrassed. She smirked and continued to eat her cereal. I went to go change clothes. Gah I'm soo bored today!
"Hey Liz, wanna do something today?"
"Like?"
"Wanna bother Iggybrows?"
"Sure. We gonna prank him?"
"Hell ya we are!"
"What makes him do the most embarrassing things?"
"...Alcohol."
"...I have a plan."
She explained it to me.
"Dude that is fucking genius."
"Ennit?" She grinned.
We drove over to Iggwad's house, and while I knocked on the front door, Lisia snuck round back with a bottle of Alcohol. While I stalled Eyebrows here, the mastermind poured the liquid into England's tea, and when she was done I said I had to go. We snuck to the other side of his house and looked through the window in cover.
"AMERICAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
Hah "T'was priceless." We ran back to my car and drove home to safety after taking a pic of his reaction. He was so mad! ROFL, dude.