✰ How you met them: DAVE

✰ DAVE GROHL 

Dave: 21

Y/N: 20

Y/N's POV:

It was 8 o'clock at night, and I doing what I was doing every night at 8. Skateboarding down to the 24-hour diner near my house to grab a chocolate (or whatever your favorite flavor is) milkshake. Speeding down the sidewalks, I saw the lights coming out the windows of the diner as I approached it. I stopped and picked up my skateboard as I entered the diner. There was no one else sitting down besides three guys who were all sitting at a table together not too far from the door. 

A waiter then approached me and seated me at a table against a back window

"Hello! Can I start you out with a drink?"

"Just a chocolate milkshake!"

"No problem, coming right up!", and with that the waiter walked off. 

About 2 minutes later, the waiter come back with my milkshake. I thanked her and started sipping on it as I looked out the window, admiring the stars. 

After finishing the delicious treat, I got up, grabbed my skateboard from next to me, and approached the counter to pay. While I was waiting for someone to come take my money, one of the three guys from  other table got in line behind me. 

Finally, someone noticed me standing there and approached the counter.

"Alright, you're total will be 2.99!", said the waiter. Before I was able to hand the waiter my card, the man behind me handed in his card.

"I'll cover that for you!", he said with a wide grin across his face. 

"Oh, you don't have to do that!", I say as a turn to fully face him.

"It's no big deal, consider it my good deed of the day!", he said while once again smiling, as the waiter took his card. He then payed for his own food as well. Before either of us walked away, I wanted to thank him one last time.

"Again, thank you so much, you really didn't have to, sir. Here, let me pay you back.", I say as I reach for some cash I had in my wallet. He then quickly spoke and said,

"Like I said, it's no big deal at all, you don't have to worry about paying me back! Also, it's Dave!", he said smiling a third time. This guy must really like smiling, huh? 

"Well thanks again Dave, I'm Y/N!"

We began talking after that, beginning with small talk and then getting to talking about ourselves. Come to find out we had a lot in common! Dave was a delight to talk to. He's kind, humorous, oh, and did I mention he's good looking? Shoulder-length brown hair with matching brown eyes, and not to mention that smile of his. Every time he smiles, my stomach fills with butterflies. 

The two of us exchanged numbers before parting ways. I could tell this was going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. But who knows, maybe we'll become more than that.

I usually hate my writing but this chapter is sorta ok 😃✨

Also, sorry if these seem rushed, it's midnight as I'm writing these and I'm super tired. I'll do Krist's chapter in morning!! ❤️