✰ KRIST - Happier Than Ever

LISTEN TO THE SONG LINKED WHILE READING, IT HELPS MAKE IT BETTER!!!

This song by Billie Eilish has really got me in my feels so imma write some sad shit

TW: alc0h0l, d£ug$

Y/N's POV: 

Right now, I'm in the car with Kurt, Dave, and my boyfriend Krist. They convinced me to go to some house party a friend of Kurt's was throwing. We finally approached a house with easily about twenty other cars parked outside. As we all exited the car, we could hear the music blasting and the sound of people talking and laughing from outside. I stood there at the car, staring at the house nervously. I've never been one for large, noisy social gatherings. Especially parties. Krist must have picked up on this because I felt him wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey, it's gonna be fun Y/N! I promise." Krist said to me before leaning down to kiss my cheek. 

"Sure hope so." I say with a slight nervous giggle. We walked through the front door, the smell of alcohol and weed punching us in the face and the noise of people growing louder the farther you walked into the house. Krist immediately led me into the kitchen, grabbing the two of us some beers. We both made our way back into the living room to hang out with some friends and chat. 

While I was taking small sips of my drink and barely finishing the one I already had, Krist on the other hand, wasn't so slow. His one beer turned into another, and another, and another. At this point, we had only been here an hour, and he was already shit-face drunk.  All the loud drunk people were getting to me and I felt my anxiety start to build up even more. 

"Hey, I'm not feeling too good, I'm gonna step outside and have a smoke.", I semi-shouted to Krist, the music being too loud to talk at a normal level.

"Okay! I'll be here!", Krist replied with a grin as his words slurred. I handed Krist my drink as I got up off the couch and made my way to the front door. I quickly turn the doorknob, the cool autumn breeze flowing against me as I step outside. I pull a cigarette out my pocket and light it, taking a deep breath and then exhaling. I try my best to calm down, but I just felt too stressed being here. Krist doesn't need to drink anymore tonight anyways, so we both might as well go home and just leave Kurt and Dave to their own devices. I take one more puff of my cigarette before putting it out and back into my pocket. 

I enter the house once more, that unpleasant party aroma hitting me again. I quickly made my way back to the living room, ready to drag Krist outta here. As I pushed through the crowds of people and made my way to the couch, I saw Krist was gone. I saw Dave standing in the hallway, smoking a blunt so I figured I'd just ask him.

"Hey, Dave! Have you seen Krist, he wondered off.", I asked him, audibly worried and little distressed. 

"I think I saw him walk into the kitchen, probably to get another drink.", Dave replied. Without another word, I rushed into the kitchen, at this point having a full blown panic attack. As I finally made it to the kitchen, I stopped right in my tracks, not believing what I was seeing. Krist pushing some girl against the kitchen counter with his tongue down her throat. My breathing grew heavy, and my eyes filled with tears has it really sunk in that with in the ten minutes I was outside, my drunk boyfriend had started cheating on me. Krist must have noticed me standing there because he moved his arms from beside the girl and turned his head to look at me, his eyes widening.

"Y-y/n. I-it's not what it looks like!", at this point, Krist had completely moved away from the girl. His word not only still slurring, but also trembling. Right there, is when I snapped. I had a full blown mental breakdown, right there in that moment. 

"Not what it looks like? NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE?!", I screamed.

"WHILE I WAS OUTSIDE HAVING A FUCKING PANIC ATTACK, YOU WERE IN HERE MAKING OUT WITH SOME RANDOM BITCH!", tears were streaming down my face as I shouted. 

"I can't FUCKING BELIEVE YOU KRIST!", I shouted one last time before turning around and storming towards the front door, Krist following close behind me.

"Y/N PLEASE! I'M SORRY, I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU!", Krist was shouting as well now, tears building up in his eyes too. I didn't stop, I just kept walking, unsure myself of where I was going. Anywhere from here though. Anywhere from him. 

"PLEASE Y/N, WE CAN TALKING ABOUT THIS!", Krist said to me, grabbing my wrist in attempt to stop me. I yanked my hand out of his grasp before yelling with every ounce of pure pain I was feeling,

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"

I starting running down the street, my vision blurring from my tears. I didn't look back to see what Krist was doing. I just ran into the direction of my house. I thought Krist and I had something. 

God dammit.

I thought he loved me.

THIS WAS SHITTY BUT IM FUCKING CRYING ANYWAYS 😭