The Shark Hunter AU, Part 02

Meanwhile, Yuma was getting worried about Astral! "Come on, Astral! Where are you?! (HEARS STRANGE THUNDERING) Huh?! Oh, man! That wasn't in today's Weather's Forecast!"

Tori and the others caught up to him and had noticed the strange weather as well. "Ohhh..."

"I've never seen a storm like it before!"

Yuma knew only one Duelist's energy could create that much lighting! "I wonder if it's... (RUNS OFF TO WHERE KITE'S AND SHARK'S DUEL WAS, MUCH TO TORI'S SHOCK!)"

"Hey!"

Back at the Duel, Shark begins this turn! "(GROANS) This isn't over, Kite! I draw! (SEES IT'S SILENT ANGLER!) Got it! I'm activating my face down; Monster Reborn! So come on back, Tripod Fish!"

Tripod Fish (3/300/1300)

"When Tripod Fish is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, its Level increase by One!"

Tripod Fish (3→4)

"And since I already have a Water-Type Monster on my field, I can Special Summon Silent Angler from my hand!"

Silent Angler (4/800/1400)

"Next I'll activate the Equip spell, Aqua Mirage from my hand! Now by equipping this card with Silent Angler, it counts as Two monsters when I Xyz Summon!"

Trey and Quattro were amazed! "It counts as Two monsters?!"

"I didn't know... Shark could Duel like this!"

Kite was just as shocked! "You're Xyz summoning while using an Equip Spell as Xyz Material?!"

"(SMIRKS) You don't have the guts to pull this off! Because unlike you I'm always thinking 100 steps ahead, now try to keep up! I Overlay My Level Four Tripod Fish, Silent Angler, and Aqua Mirage, in order to build the Overlay Network! "This one is for you, Yuma!" (REMEMBERS YUMA'S SMILE) I Xyz summon! Come on out Number 32; Shark Drake!

Number 32: Shark Drake (4/2800/2100 ORU: 3)

Trey was amazed! "He summoned Number 32 like Quinton said!"

His brothers were impressed that Shark wasn't possessed by the Number yet! "How interesting..."

"Shark is doing good... Even though Yuma isn't here! Interesting!"

Shark narrows his eyes, knowing it's payback time for what he did to Yuma! "I promise! This ends, today! "You won't escape from me Kite, or Number Hunter, or whatever you call yourself now! Payback Day is finally here!"

"At last he summoned it!"

Unknown to anyone, Yuma had just arrived to see Shark dueling Kite to protect his Golden Key, which is around his neck! "Shark! No, what's he doing?! A Duel against Kite? Be careful..."

"You're gonna regret what you did to Yuma, I'll make sure of that! Go, Shark Drake! Attack Paladynamo with Deep Sea Destruction!

Shark Drake destroys Paladynamo, causing Kite's life points to drop down to 2600! "You may have destroyed my Paladynamo; but if you hope to beat me, you'll need to do a lot better than that! When my Paladynamo is destroyed, I can draw one card!"

"Looks like I've done enough damage for one turn, your move!"

"And you're going down! I draw! I activate the spell, Monster Reborn! So just like you, I can bring one monster back from the graveyard; good to see you, Galaxy-Eyes!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon(8\3000\2500)

"And now Galaxy-Eyes, attack his Shark Drake! I activate my dragon's special ability! Both our monsters are now banished! And like you said, both our monsters return to the field! And for each Overlay Unit, your Number lost, my Dragon gains an extra 500 attack points!"