CHAPTER 12

1 month later....

DEE'S POV

Devontáe❤😘

Babes?
10:51 ✅

I was sitting on my bed and decided to text Badz. It was Saturday and I was bored. I wanted to go out so I was texting Badz to see what he was up to. He's been at his house in Black River for the past two weeks. After I left his house that sunday morning, I've been busy with work and my business and he was busy with his businesses. He came over a couple times but he always gets a phonecall and ends up going away.

My cousin Taenia came to live with us three weeks ago. She works at Maxie's Department store from eight in the morning till three in the evening on Monday to Fridays each week.

I heard my phones notification sound go off and I noticed it was Badz texting me.

Devontáe❤😘

Wahm babes?
Yuh good?
11:12 ✅

Nth deh yh bored. Mi waa somewhere
fi go. U naa go no party or nth?
11:12 ✅

Yuh know seh waa party a keep down
a mi lounge a Mobay a down deh mi
deh yah soon gone. Kev and Jay a go
down deh wid mi. U waa come?
11:13 ✅

Yeah babes. Mi waa Nana and Tae
come too.
11:13 ✅

Yeah dem can faawud to man. Mi
aguh mek Kev come fi unno and
unno meet mi inna Black River and
yuh come wid mi.
11:15 ✅

Arite. What time unno a lef?
11:15 ✅

Bout 1 babes.
11:16 ✅

Alright. Mi aguh tell dem and get
ready.
11:17 ✅

Alrite babes. Later.😘
11:18 ✅

Aiite later.❤
11:18 ✅

I exit Badz chat and walked out from my room and to Nana's room. I knocked on her door and she told me to come in.

"Kev call yuh?" I asked.

"No him nuh-" she was cut off by her phone ringing.

"A him a call." She said then answered.

"Yes babes." She paused.

"Arite. Mi aguh ready." She said then she hung up the phone.

"Him say we a go a Bay. Say we a stay the night and then come back tomorrow. Gwaan guh tell Taenia and mek we get ready. Say him a come pick we up one a clock." She told me then got up from her bed.

"Nana, len mi yuh edge brush deh." Tae came into the room.

"A weh yaa guh?" I asked her.

"Mi naa guh noweh. A mi edges mi a guh do fi tek some snap." She told me.

"What a gyal love snap man. Yuh nuh tired fi snap?" Nana laughed which caused me to laugh too.