Ch. 4 [Unwanted Affection]

//Chapter contains content that could be triggering to some readers: Violence and strong language//

I take a deep breath before I open the door to the locker room. My sweat rubs on the door handle as I twist it open.

I'm instantly hit by the loud chatter of all the boys when I enter the changing area. I look at the ground, like usual, and rush to my own locker. I'm hit by a wave of relief when I don't see Damion leaning on my locker like he usually does.

Feeling slightly better, I out my locker combination in. "4, 10, 6." I mutter to myself as I'm twisting to the numbers. Once I've opened it, I glance around to see if anyone's looking. The coast is clear. I say to myself.

I quickly take off my uniform top off in one swift movement and slip on my plain white shirt on soon after. I kick my shoes to the bottom of my locker. Now, for my least favorite part. The shorts.

With flash-like speed, I'm soon done changing into my gym uniform. I slam my locker shut and nearly cry out in surprise. Standing there where my locker door was, Is Damion. I Gulp and turn around to walk away. My plan goes south when he grabs my right wrist.

I look back at him franticly and try to pull away. "Please let go." I whimper softly. I try and tig away again. "Let go..." He just smirks and pulls me forward. I'm close enough now to count the freckles on his face

With no warning, Damion spins me around and slams me into my locker. I cry out in pain when the combo lock digs into my back. He keeps me pinned there with his hands pushing on my shoulders.

"What's wrong, Jason?" He whispers in my ear, "I thought that you would enjoy this. You're gay, aren't you?"

I close my eyes and turn my face away. "Just stop it!"

The boys around us start to murmur. "That's just taking it too far." One whispers. "Yeah." another guy says. "Not cool man."

But he doesn't let go. In fact, he pushes harder ever so slightly. I wince, but don't say anything. It could make things worse.

"What's going on?" A familiar voice calls out, snapping me out of my thoughts. I open my eyes and look over Damion's shoulder. Behind him, I see Conner. And he's looking very pissed. "Hey." he says calmly, grabbing the back of Damion's shirt. "Wanna tell me what's going on here?"

"Piss off, new guy. This is none of your business." He glances back at Conner, leaving himself wide open. Conner grabs him by the hair and yanks his head down.

Damion lets go in surprise and stumbles away from me. After a quick recovery, he lets out an inhuman growl. "You chose to die." he says in a low voice and steps towards Conner.

Without thinking, I jump at Damion and shout "Stop!" I tackle him to the ground, honestly surprised and proud of myself. That sense of pride quickly deteriorates when I realize what mistake I've made. But it's too late.

Damion throw's me off him and raises a fist to my face. He lifts his fist higher to give me the maximum amount of damage. I flinch away, ready to take the hit. But as he's about to bring it down, Conner lifts his foot and kicks Damion a side.

"Weren't you mad at me, dumbass?" he smiles wickedly. This makes Damion avert his attention to conner.

"You really fucked up!" He says in a low voice while standing up. All the boys in the locker room are surrounding us now, ready to see the action unfold. I take this moment to scramble back so I don't get caught in the crossfire.

"Come on you bastard!" Conner shouts and puts his fists up. Damion is the one to throw the first punch. Conner simply dodges to the right, rolling his eyes. "Not used to going against a person with a spine, are ya!"