Paranormal activity

Mangle's (POV😍)

Me and Baby were looking at the moon pool, it doesn't look like the picture at all...

The waterfall is gone, it's just a huge rock and the water isn't as pretty...and the flowers are dead.

"This is a strange event...maybe we are dealing with the dead?" I ask, baby looked a bit uneasy. "Does the water look a bit...weird to you?" She asked. "No, it looks like water." I say raising a brow. "Yea it looks like water, but strange water." She say, adjusting her tank top. "What the fuck does strange water look like?" I asked. "Strange water." That's a perfect description, thanks Baby.

"Ok, there's not much to look at, it looks...weird." I say, sighing. "Just yesterday from the picture Bonbon showed us, it looked lively and beautiful."

"What could have happened?" Baby asked. "Now they have strange water-"

"Don't start with the strange water."

"...fine.."

"...."

"But it does look str-"

"STOP!"

She started laughing and it was the first time I saw her actually looking happy.

"Ok but can you be serious with me for just a second? What's strange about it to you?"

"Haha, ok, so the water is very bright around the edges and in the middle and it's flowy as if water is still falling into it."

"Oh- I thought it was the wind."

"Mangle, there is no wind." Baby says smiling. "Uh, yes there is?" I look around at the tree's blowing and the dirt. "No, there's nothing moving, so how is it the wind?"

"But the tree's are moving!"

"The tree's are still."

"No-"

"They are!"

"One of us is tripping. I think it's you."

"No it's you!"

I laughed playfully pushing her and she pushed me back playfully. Well...I fell in the strange water.

I laughed as Baby was helping me get out, but something was extremely off. I heard water pouring, and whispers coming from every direction. They weren't loud, but I could hear them.

Baby pulled me out, and the noises stopped. I shook it off, maybe I was just tripping.

Maybe?

"Sorry, are you ok?" Baby asked, I nodded.

Before I could say anything it started to rain. "Shit!" Me and Baby quickly started heading back to the front, but I swear I felt something grab my waist.

G.Freddy's POV

Since I'm the most mature I was left to watch the few that were left playing by the shore or in the water.

I sighed, there wasn't much to do. My attention was brought to Mangle shouting.

"HOW IS IT NOT RAINING OVER HERE!" Baby looked confused as well. "We're definitely gonna get sick."

"What happened?" I asked walking over to them. "It started to rain over there, but it's Sunny over here!"

"They did say the weather is strange at this beach." I say. "Have you seen anything strange?" Baby asked.

"The ocean water is alive? And Bonnie's talking to himself. Also Sun has made friends with the ocean..." I say pointing to them.

"Moana." Mangle says amazed.

Baby giggled. "Where is Bonnie?" She asked. I waved my hand for them to follow and they did. He was sitting behind a rock on the shore.

"Well, I've been playing the guitar since I was five, impressive right?" Bonnie says proudly to the water.

"Hey there Bon, who ya talkin to?" Mangle asked worried. "Fritz, you guys can't hear him?" The girls looked at me and I shrugged.

"Who's Fritz?" Baby asked. "He's a dead pirate. A ghost." Bonnie rolled his eyes as if he was hearing bull shit. "You're dead, shut up. You are!"

"...beach is haunted, got it." Baby quickly walked away. "I think it's cool, the ghost seems friendly." Mangle says.

"Have you seen T.B or Bonbon?" She asked me. "Uh, no actually."

"Fritz said he saw them on the further end of the beach, back that way." Useful?

"How come we can't hear him?" Me and mangle asked at once. "...Oh, he said he's in love with me- whatever, sounds like it- OBJECTION HEARSAY!"

"Ok?-" Mangle went on her way to find them and I was about to go sit down, but it just clicked in my head that Bonnie was talking to a ghost...and that's not normal.

I just let it go, since no ones being hurt?

I went to make sure Sunny was fine. He was laying on the shore letting the water wash over him, actually...he was sleeping. Well I thought he was gonna get sun burn but there was an obnoxious shadow over him.

I just walked off back to my spot where Baby was. "Ya know, I never thought I'd be sitting calmly at a haunted beach..." She mumbles. "Same, I was expecting it to be...creepy and unbearable torment." Just as I finished my sentence it started to thunder.

"Uh-oh." Sun sat up quickly, as he does not like thunderstorms. He was struggling to leave the water, I quickly ran over to help him out.

"Sun do you need help?" I asked, grabbing his arm. "No, I was just-" He covered his ears at the loud noises erupting from the sky, then all of a sudden the clouds were gone and the sun was back out.

"I think Moon stopped it."

"Sunny, you're crying, are you ok?" Sun wiped away the tears and nodded. "Who's moon?" Sunny point to the water. "So you're ok?" I asked, he nodded again. "Ok...are you sure?"

"Yes, yes, I'm ok, I am coping good." Sun says smiling at me, I smiled back at him, giving him a thumbs up.

"Way to go superstar."

He gave me the thumbs up back. I walked away, but something was...following me? I turned around, nothing, I looked around and then I continued walking, someone's hands rested on my shoulders.

I took a deep breath, so I didn't freak out. "I-I- uh, hello?" I didn't know what to say, and my fight or flight mode was kicking in.

"Way to go...superstar?" The voice whispered. "Yes???" I say confused as ever. "WAY TO GO SUPERSTAR!!?" I got startled by the sudden shout, the spirit began patting my head, I smiled awkwardly.

"May I follow you? You seem nice, you care for your friends?" They questioned, I nodded, to both questions.

I started walking again and it was holding onto me for dear life. I sat down on the towel, with baby. She smiled at me drinking a Capri sun, that was snatched from her hands, it disappeared mid air. I-

"NO! THAT'S THE THIRD ONE! That's not fair!" She whined. "It's bullying me!"

"What is?"

"I don't kNOW! I-im going for a swim!" She got up and tripped. I stared in disbelief.

"Oh wow.."

She started sobbing into the sand.

"What's happening?" I asked. "I'm not sure, he isn't usually like this." Poor baby.

"I don't think it would be safe for you to get in the water, it may try to drown you." Baby just layed there sobbing.

Sand was rudely thrown on me. "Do not throw sand on my human, bully yours and leave mine be!"

I couldn't help laughing at the statement. It was strange, but why did it call me...theirs? Last time I checked, I wasn't free real estate.

This is gonna be a long...day.

Cya next time! 💃❤