That's crazy

Ft Foxy's POV

I ended following T.B and Bonbon to the end of the beach. It was oddly different on this end. The sand was very very gold. The trees green color looked like emerald. The shore was littered in jewels, like actually.

Ruby's, sapphire chips, amethyst shards. Of course I tried to touch them but apparently they belong to someone, cause when I tried to take them, the ocean and the sand wasn't having it.

I'm in a bad mood.

T.B was playing his guitar while Bonbon did some discovering. Like a scientist or something.

I froze when something was trying to steal my diamond earring. "Ah, hell no! Take your selfish ass back over there...to your gems." I say hiding my ear.

"What are you talking to?" Bonbon asked taking a picture of me randomly. "So photogenic." He mumbled, I just smirked.

"I don't know, but they are HARASSING ME!" I hissed at the thing pulling at my hands. I was winning until they bit me. I stoop up angrily, shaking my hand. "You son of a bi-"

"Fenix." Bonbon said sternly. "Sorry." I ran my hand threw my hair frustrated. The thing started whistling at me. I just got cat called by a ghost. I've seen it all.

"I'm not impressed." They started writing in the sand. 'Why?'

"Cause I'm not! YOU BIT ME!"

'So'

"That attitude is why I'm not impressed."

'Says you'

"This conversation is over."

'You're still talking to me though'

"I am leaving!"

I walked off annoyed whatever it was kept writing 'LOL' in the sand as it was following me.

"I'M NOT IMPRESSED!"

T.Bonnie's POV

That's amazing...

WELL IT'S MY TURN TO GET ENCHANTED!

GIVE ME A GHOST RIGHT NOW!

"T.B play something, while I explore!" Bonbon requested while digging aimlessly in the sand, like a toddler I just laughed. "Got it!"

"Dig a tunnel, dig, dig a tunnel!"

"Eh, something else."

Hmmm.

"Into the thick of it!" I started.

"Into the thick of it!" He adds.

"Into-"

"WAIT- HELP!" I quickly put my guitar down to help him, I didn't know with what, but I was quick to get to him.

"What's wrong???" I asked panicking. "The sand is EATING MY ARM! PULL!"

I started pulling him until he was free, which I fell over with him. "Oow." We say in unison. "Not very nice sand.." Bonbon groaned holding his arm. While it was my back that was hurting from the fall.

The sand started covering the hole back up. Bonbon sat up and pouted. "So! I don't care! Hmph!"

"Bonbon, be mature ya lil baby." I say as I stood up. "Don't wanna!" He crossed his arms, pouting more.

"Hey guys!" I turned to see mangle coming this way, we waved. "Find anything cool besides the prettier side of the beach."

"Nope! By the way your eye looks weird." Bonbon says. "It does?? How so? Which one??" Mangle questioned. "Your left one. The color is fading." I say giving her a pocket mirror.