𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Third Pov

Mall

Sasha, Cloe and Yasmin are hanging out at the smoothie Bar while reading Your Thing magazine

"Oooh, listen to my horoscope. It says that I'm way outgoing, a great friend to all my gal pals, and I'm gonna meet a handsome prince who will carry me off on his horse," Cloe said smiling as she thinks about her prince.

Sasha looks at her amusing. "Right Cloe, like you'd touch a horse."

Sasha takes Your Thing magazine from Cloe.

"I would if there was a prince on it," Cloe said dreamily.

Yasmin chuckles softly as she just finish reading her sister's horoscope and started to read her own.

"It also says that you're a major drama queen," Sasha said as she looks at Cloe amusing.

Cloe looks at Sasha. "That is so untrue." She sneezes and gasps. "I think I just had an out-of-the-blue arterial explosion!"

"Well, mine says I'm strong, sensitive, and a little secretive and there's a super scorchin' guy in my future who's so perfect for yours truly," Yasmin said smiling.

Eitan hands her a smoothie before giving her a smile and head towards another table.

Cloe and Sasha looks at Yasmin with a teasing smile. "Oooh."

Yasmin blushes as she shoots a straw wrapper at Sasha who blocks it with the magazine.

"Check this out. "Music is my thing, and my style is off the hook, I can't commit to any one guy." When you're this gorgeous why should you?--and I'm.. yeah right! Like they know what they're talking about. This magazine bites," Sasha said as she angrily places the magazine on the table.

Cloe picks it up and look at it amusing. "A control freak? Wow Sasha. That's practically psychic."

Sasha roll her eyes playful at Cloe.

"I got it! I got it!" Jade said excited as she runs to the table.

"The latest Crash CD?" Yasmin asked smiling.

Jade smile. "Better. I got the student internship." She picks up the magazine.

"The one at Your Thing magazine?" Yasmin asked smiling.

"You are looking at the new assistant to Miss. Burdine Maxwell editor-in-cheif," Jade said smiling.

"Rockin'!" Sasha said excited.

Cloe smiles at Jade. "Wow! Jade, you get to go to all the runway shows?"

"And watch supermodel meltdowns?" Yasmin asked excited.

"And get free passes to all the happin' concerts?" Sasha asked smiling.

"I sure hope so. Can you believe it? It's my total biggest dream! And it's coming true," Jade said smiling.