𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Third Pov

Sasha stops the car which made the tires skid

"Here we are," Sasha said smiling.

"Love it!" Cloe said excited as she looks at the building.

Jasmin and Yasmin looks at it smiling. "Feel it."

"Hate it," Jade said.

Jasmin, Yasmin, Sasha and Cloe looks at Jade confused.

"Huh?" Sasha asked confused.

"It's Burdine's building. If she sees me, I'm beyond dead," Jade said softly as slids down on the passenger seat.

🛍🛍🛍🛍

Jasmin press the elevator button and the bell dings as the doors open.

"Chill. We got your back," Sasha said softly as she and the other four walks in the elevator.

Jasmin press a floor number as soon as the elevator doors close it opens again and they quietly gasp when they saw Burdine who was holding Royale coming in the elevator. When she was in the elevator the doors close fully. As they were going up, Jade points while mouthing words but they were also watching amusing as Jasmin did a stare down with Royale.

Finally, they made it to the floor as the bell dings and the elevator doors opens.

Burdine walks out with Royale as the girls quietly walks out. They watch Burdine walks to her office with Royale.

"I am so glad to be out of there," Jade said.

"What's with the crown thing?" Cloe asked confused.

"Burdine likes to think of herself as the reigning queen of fashion," Jade said.

"More like the queen of mean. Besides, Jas is the real queen of fashion," Yasmin said smiling.

"You bet I am, Yas," Jasmin said proudly.

That made Cloe, Yasmin, Sasha and Jade laughs softly but smiles softly.

They started walking the other way.

"Miss not queen Burdine is going down," Jasmin said smirking.

Cloe, Yasmin, Sasha and Jade laughs.

Jasmin Pov

We finally made got to the empty office that Sasha got for us.

Sasha took the key out. "Okay, guys, this is it. Get ready to feast your eyes on the most totally slammin' loft in all downtown."

She unlocks it and opens the doors as we walk in the room.

We scream.

We saw a rat squeaking as it past us.