𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Third Pov

The Hotel

Dylan was wiping the camera lens.

Sasha was in front of the mirror, fixing her hat. "Remember, Dylan, you gotta take pictures of guys, as well as girls. Our readers will wanna see both." She walks back in the main room of the hotel room.

"Got it," Dylan said smiling.

Cameron and Cloe walk in.

"Hi, guys," Cloe said softly.

"Cloe!" Yasmin examined happily but inside shes still mad.

"Guys, I've had an over-the-top emotional breakthrough. These past few days, I haven't been true to myself or to you. I am so sorry," Cloe said.

Jade, Yasmin and Sasha look at Cloe.

"I can totally understand if you never wanna talk to me again especially how I was rude to Jas," Cloe said.

Sasha places her hands on her hips and looks at Yasmin and Jade. "Girls, I think our resident drama mamma is back."

"Wow. You guys look so pretty in punk," Cloe said.

Jade stands up from the couch. "Thanks. This is what we're wearing to the opening of the Pinz tonight."

"And, Angel, so are you," Jasmin said smiling softly as she walked out of the room with Cloe's outfit.

(I don't own this outfit, I found it on Pinterest)

☝︎︎
Jasmin's Outfit

Jasmin walks over to Cloe and holds it out to her with a smile.

Cloe looks at the outfit in awe and took it. "I can't believe it. You got that dress for me?"

The others chuckles softly.

Jasmin smiles. "Actually, I made it."

Cloe was still in awe. "You did?"

"Yeah, just in cause you could make it," Jasmin said smiling softly.

Cloe looks at Jasmin with a soft smile. "You know, Jasmin, you're the only one who could make these awesome outfits."

Jasmin smiles. "Stop it, you're gonna make me cry, Angel."

The others chuckle softly and smile softly.

Cloe smiles softly but became nervous. "Best Friends?"

Jasmin smiles softly and hugs Cloe. "Best friends. Forever."