𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Third Pov

"I can't believe this is really happening

"I can't believe this is really happening. Our very own magazine," Jade said smiling.

Jasmin, Yasmin, Sasha, Jade, Cloe, Cameron and Dylan is sitting on the plane while Royale was laying down on Jasmin's lap.

"London's gonna rock," Yasmin said smiling.

"You better believe it," Sasha said smiling.

Yasmin and Jasmin were sitting beside each other.

Cloe smiles at Cameron. "This trip is gonna be so awesome, Cameron."

Cameron smiles back. "Maybe we can see Big Ben together."

"Sure, if we have time," Cloe said smiling.

Nigel walks up to Cloe. "Excuse me, but I do believe you're in my seat."

Cloe takes out her ticket and saw that she was in the wrong seat.

"Oops. Sorry. My mistake," Cloe said softly as she looks at him.

Nigel rise his eyebrow at her while smiling.

Cloe moves over a seat as Nigel sits down where Cloe use to sit.

Nigel smile at Cloe. "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Nigel Forrester, the ninth duke of Lessex." 

"Hottie alert! My horoscope did say... a handsome prince would carry me away on a horse. But a cute duke on a private jet works for me," Cloe said to herself as she was dreaming.

Cloe got out of her dream as she smiles at Nigel.

"And I'm Cloe but my friends call me Angel. Nice to meet you," Cloe said smiling as she held out her hand to Nigel.

Nigel gently grabs Cloe's hand and kiss her hand and hold it in his hands as Cloe blushes.

Cameron glares at Nigel from his seat and looks forwards and sighs.

Dylan was sitting beside Cameron playing his video game.

Dylan looks at Cameron. Relax, dude. It's only a 10-hour flight." Then went back to playing his video game.

"Thanks, Dyl-man. That makes me feel a whole lot better," Cameron said as he lays back on his seat.

Yasmin looks at Sasha and Jade. "Pinz is supposed to be the most super-stylin' punk club ever."

Sasha takes off her headphones and looks at Yasmin smiling. "And the benefit concert is gonna be scorchin. Every major rock star will be there."

Jade smiles. "And Burdine was okay for us to keep the party invitations of the year."

Yasmin and Sasha nodded agreeing.

Sasha saw Jasmin sleeping along with Royale who was sleeping in Jasmin's lap and Sasha looks at Yasmin softly. "Did Jas get any sleep last night, Yas?"