013

| 3RD PERSONS POV |

Mammon was forced to look after Licht and Lawless.
The three of them already left so Mammon can show them both around the house of lamentation.

"Hey, Y/N, do you wanna continue our game last night?" Levi asked as he smiled excitedly.

Y/N was gonna reply yes but got interrupted by Satan.

"After we get home. I'm going to the library to find a new book to read" Satan said "You already have a lot of books in your room! Why do you need another one?" Y/N asked as Satan grabbed the back of Y/N's collar and went outside.

Satan shut the door as Levi pouted.

"Its alight Levi! Me and Belphie can play with you." Beel said as his stomach growled

"After I eat some delicious food" Beel drooled as he rubbed his stomach hungrily

"Thanks, Beel." Levi said as he smiled at his two younger brothers.

| AT THE LIBRARY: YOUR POV |

Bored.

So bored.

I look around at the library and found Satan sitting while reading his new book.

"Great! You already found a new book to read, let's go." I said as I turned around to walk out but suddenly got grabbed by Satan.

"We'll be go back home as soon as I finish this." Satan said as his eyes never left the page.

I groaned as I sat down next to him.

"Satan, I'm bored." I said as Satan kept reading his book "Not my problem." He replied as he flipped another page.

You let out a sigh as you lay your chin on his shoulder to look at what he's reading. "What are you doing?" Satan asked as he looked at you, confusingly "Laying my chin on your shoulder. What do you think?" You replied sarcastically.

Minutes have passed and you were getting much bored and sleepy.

You were now laying your head on his shoulder as you were slowly drifting to sleep. When you were finally asleep, Satan noticed light snores coming out of you.

He stared at your sleeping position; how peaceful you look as you slept on his shoulder.

Satan liked it but no one will know.

'I guess it's time to leave.' He thought as he closed the book he was reading.

'Now...
How should I carry him..?'

He ended up carrying you back in a bridal style.

━━━━━━ ━━━━━━

A/N- Hi, yes, I'm alive and I'm still willingly to continue this piece of shit crossover fanfic I made☺️☺️

Plus I made this chapt to celebrate my math exam because I'm the only one in class that got a perfect score!! 🥳