Intld 2 Theresa's Not Scary

warnings for this chapter bullying, awful teachers, and oh my god why are other children mean

-----

Theresa didn't like school. She had tried up until the 3rd grade but the other kids were just too much. Eventually she broke down crying to her dad.

"The other kids say I'm dangerous. Benny said the police should pull my teeth so I can't bite anyone"

Papyrus looked down at his child, extreme concern etched on his face. He wasn't entirely sure where Theresa got her sharp teeth but that didn't warrant his little girl being bullied.

"Did you tell a teacher?"

Theresa sniffed. "Mrs Wonders heard them a-and said that I'm not getting my teeth pulled"

Papyrus smiled slightly, glad that the teacher had helped though this belief was quickly shattered.

"But then she said that I wasn't getting my teeth pulled cause I haven't bitten anyone and then she said that it was only a matter of time before I did bite someone"

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. While Theresa could have been in the special needs class she had elected to take the same classes as the majority of the school and all she got for it was the supposedly accommodating but actually quite ableist Mrs. Wonders.

Papyrus took Theresa out of school and started homeschooling her.