8

I left the window open last night, I can hear the birds this morning, they sound happy. I can feel the breeze coming off of the sea, even as I lay in bed. The distant sounds of waves crashing. A body hitting the rocks. The sound of people scurrying through town somehow makes it all the way up to my house.

Thinking of Louis. How I went back to make sure he was okay, still tucked up under blankets to keep him safe. He won't remember anything. I will keep him safe. I'll hold his hand and kiss his cheek. Make sure he feels all my love radiate from so deep within me, spreading through his whole body. Treating every touch like it could be the last, a gentle hold. I can almost feel him sat on my lap, can practically feel his fingers tracing my closed eyes. My back flat against the mattress, sheet hardly covering my body. Can still feel the breeze from the window. Running cold along my neck, tongue licking up the vein on the side to just below my ear. The breeze harshens as his breath makes it way underneath my skin.

I lift my left hand, eyes stilled closed. His thigh right on mine. My hand rests just on the inner side. His tight whine that makes my head flutter with need. The warmth that covers my body. I can flip us over and place his back down on the bed. Slide my thigh, so carefully, in between his legs. Whisper words of how good he's being using my leg to make himself feel good. How pretty I know he would look chasing for something I can give him, and take away, so easily. "Like a little pup, chasing only the good feeling." Let the words sit in the room.

I push myself down. All of me against him, his small body fits right under mine. Almost perfect, the delicate hand tightening around my bicep, his grip filled with want of more. "You wanna feel good for me baby?" That possessive need takes over my mind. I can feel it growing in me, the want to feel him around my cock, keeping it warm while I make him cum again without moving.

Pushing myself further into the bed, the friction I can feel setting fire to my insides. The breeze, his touch. His touch everywhere and his name on the tip of my tongue. The white covers my mind when it hits, when I make him feel so good he doesn't even need to touch me. The wet, hanging feeling. The air dripping with lust, love. For him. His smile I can see, his fucked out eyes I can so easily picture in my mind. The tight warmth that fills my heart.

I roll slowly to the other side, the clean side of the bed. One day, I know one day I can show him this love.

———

The walk to the shop seemed longer than usual, no reason for it being so. Nothing out of the ordinary. No uneasy feeling, no one looking at my face. No sounds that fill the air with worry. Just calm and at peace. Strange feeling in my head.

'-Remember? Harry what do you mean you can't remember?'

I whistle into the breeze, a soft melody with no words I can think match. I can faintly hear it echoing, unsure how. Almost as thought someone is repeating whatever noise I make. A scuff of footsteps that match mine so perfectly. Seeing the store just out of my reach, a hand placed itself over my mouth. Can taste blood, metal taste dripping down my chin. My hands gripped behind me too, can't move them. Using my legs I kick out and grab the person stood behind me.

A gun pressed right up against my head. Almost a touch so delicate, a look that could kill. His eyes looking back into mine. The dead man's eyes, filled with life. A smirk over his face. I cant hear anything else and then there's blackness covering my vision and a bag over my head.

———

Counting the seconds I spent in the car, 3 minute 'walk' where they dragged me over to the door. 7 minutes and 23 seconds of driving. 2 minutes and 54 seconds in was the first right turn. 5 minutes 39 was the next. A red light, 30 seconds sat still. Then a stop. And all the doors open. I can feel the heavy handcuff keeping my hands closer together than ever.