Epilogue

' The peaceful darkness that looms over the sea's surface. The mist that fades away the longer you stare, a gentle breeze blows your hair. Rain, almost falling from the black clouds littering the sky. The calm ocean, flat water to the horizon. A delicate tear in your clothes, blood drips down your hands. Peaceful darkness takes over the land.

A slight side eyed look from a random person next to them as they leave the small market with the food they bought. Enough of a look at sprung Harry into a state of internal panic, griping at Louis' hand harsher in a need to pull him back to 'safety.'

"Harry, please let go." Without thought he pulls him around the next corner and releases his tight hold. Instant guilt when he sees his angel rubbing his hand over his slightly red wrist.

Reaching his hand forward. He pulls up the sore wrist and presses an ever so soft kiss right on the bone. Apologising under his breath over and over under he's kissed all the way around. Slowly kissing up to his finger tips and softly biting the tips of his fingers when he gets there. Louis' small giggle was worth it.

' The pitch black darkness where the monsters lurk and hide. The flicker in the streetlamp and the road sign hanging on by a thread. The sound of footsteps following you, all in your head. Race against yourself as you try and make your way home. The pitch black darkness is a place in which you roam.

Strolling around comes rarely, even in the short amount of time but knowing that around each corner could be the last one has the two of them on their toes at all times.

However, hypocrisy is one of Harry's favourite things and the dark wall in which he has Louis pinned to might be contradictory to everything he should be doing. But the little moans leaving his mouth, the ones he's fantasised about. The soft 'Harry please' that came from his pretty lips. Nothing but Louis filled his mind.

"Fuck, you're so good for me." The whimper that was let of of the precious boys lips after hearing Harry's words. "yeah? You are right. Tell me how good you're being for me." The filter of control that lives on the front line of Louis' brain disappears as he can't hold back moans let out at the feeling of Harry's dick pressed against his own.

"Louis' s'good for you." The third person wasn't something Harry expected but hardly gets a chance to process if before he feel small hands grabbing the front of his trousers and pulling the zip before shoving Harry back slightly.

Fuck. Harry never had to imagine what Louis would look like on his knees ever again. His big blue eyes staring up at him like he's waiting for Harry to tell him what to do, so naturally he stands still, waiting for Louis until he fumbles and begs for something.

"Harry" the whine came sooner than he had thought it would. The boys pout evident on his little lips and the thin fingers trying to unbutton the top of the beige pants Harry was wearing.

"hmm?" The roll of Louis' eyes to his response causes a hand to be wrapped around the neck attached to the pretty body he's about to take. "What was that baby?" Squeezing just a little bit as he pulls Louis up to an uncomfortable middle ground where he isn't kneeling anymore nor is he stood fully.

"Sorry daddy." That was it for them both. Getting pushed back down and unbuttoning his own trousers he pulls himself out and grips the back of Louis' head when he leans forward to lick at the tip himself.

"tell me what you want angel. Tell daddy what you want to do to him." The loudest whimper Louis could've let out was sounded in the air. Although with anyone else he would've been embarrassed about his arousal with Harry the roll back of his eyes and seeing his big hand grabbing his equally as large self before feeling him running the tip just gently over his cheek bone.