|| Homework Help ||

____

AU: Non-despair AU

Type: Monokuma x Filipina! Reader 

Warnings: None

Reader: Female (she/her)

To all my non-Filipino readers, feel free to still read this! However, just be aware that this is made for a Filipino audience and there will be plenty of references to the reader being Filipino. Stay respectful in the comments too!

This oneshot will also feature small bits of Tagalog (every Tagalog word will be italicized). For those who do not understand the language, there will be translations at the end of the oneshot!

Word count: 1,565

__

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

____

3rd Person P.O.V.

(Y/n) walked down the sidewalk with Monokuma's house as her goal, carefully clutching the foil-wrapped plate as to not somehow ruin her mother's famous cooking. She recalled how this afternoon when she told her mother she would be visiting Monokuma, her mother instantly suggested giving Monokuma some of the lumpia shanghai she had made just that morning. 

Her mother was aware of how much Monokuma enjoyed her cooking. The first time (Y/n) had invited Monokuma over, her mother had insisted on feeding him. Monokuma, who had the appetite of a bear, didn't refuse at all. (Y/n)'s mother was delighted at how the boy had eaten two large plates of her manok at baboy adobo and finished with a grateful, "salamat po!" He was probably still hungry after that.

It became some sort of unspoken tradition within the three of them. Whenever (Y/n) informed her mother Monokuma would be coming over, she would whip up a large meal for all of them to share. Monokuma would always eat twice the amount an average human would eat and always thank (Y/n)'s mother afterward. (Y/n)'s mother was quite fond of the boy. She would often say he was, "ang magalang."

Little did her mother know that Monokuma was the most chaotic person (Y/n) knew. 

(Y/n)'s stopped recalling past memories when she finally arrived at Monokuma's doorstep. She lifted her knee and balanced the plate of lumpia atop of her thigh, quickly ringing the doorbell before clutching the plate just as tightly as before. (Y/n) heard a bit of shuffling behind the door before Monokuma opened it. He greeted the Filipina with a large smile before inviting her inside. 

(Y/n) accepted the offer and walked around Monokuma into the apartment. The apartment was small and was just enough for Monokuma. Upon walking in, there was a kitchen (that was hardly used) to the left and a messy living room to the right. Past those two rooms was a small hall where a bathroom and bedroom were connected to. 

(Y/n)'s nose scrunched upon setting sight on the living room. "Dios ko! Monokuma, when's the last time you cleaned?" (Y/n) huffed as she set the plate down upon the kitchen table. 

Monokuma glanced at his living room, laughing a bit as he waved his hand. "It's fine! I'll get to it eventually." Monokuma then noticed the plate. "Eh? What's that?!"

(Y/n) peeled back the foil and revealed a neatly arranged plate of her mother's lumpia shanghai. "It's some food my nay wanted me to give to you. It's lumpia shanghai."

Monokuma's eyes practically sparkled as he hopped over to the dining table. He snatched a lumpia off of the plate and shoved the entire thing in his mouth. The lumpia wrapper provided a nice crunch as he munched on the delicious roll. It wasn't long before Monokuma was shoveling a bunch of lumpia in his mouth at once, nearly finishing the whole plate in one go.