Explosion

(Leon's P.O.V)

Who knew such a simple action can release an explosion of feelings?
That's what I'm thinking as Lien found a jar of daffodils at the door.
It had my name on it, amd my first suspicion to who gave it is Emil.

I don't really have much friends in highschool other than my siblings so it has got to be Emil.
The daffodil's were really pretty. The colour of the petals reminded me of Emil's hair, and in the middle of the flower, it was bursting with a dark hue of golden yellow.

Lien flicked me on my forehead.
"You're zoning out, little bro."

"Ah... Did you say something?" I asked, directing my gaze towards her.

"I asked if you'd like dumplings for your lunch. But I guess that doesn't matter now."

I rolled my eyes, and averted my attention back to the daffodils.

"You must really like him. I've bever seen you zone out this much before." She continued, and I felt her eyes bore into my soul.

"I'm fond of him. He makes me like, think a lot." I continued.

Lien simply nodded and placed our lunches on the counter.
I thanked her for preparing them.

"Are you just going to leave the daffodils on the table?" Mei asked.

Knowing Mei and her 'cute' obsession similar to Yao's I should probably leave the flowers on the table.
I suppose it brightened up the place a lot.

"Yes."

Mei seemed happy with that response, and grabbed her lunch before heading out.

Lien was going out too, and ran out to catch up with Mei.

I guess I should head to school soon as well.
The tips of the daffodils have wilted, so it has already been about a day since they were left out.

I was the last one out of the house meaning I had to lock it.
What I don't get is why everyone else locks it, only to have it unlocked and locked again with a different sibling.

Like, just don't go through all that trouble anyways.

I dashed to class, noting that it was Science class.

Emil and I were in that class.
I'm not sure how I never noticed him before.
We literally sat four desks away from each other in a class of about thirty people.

We had a supply teacher today, and we have one at least once a week.

I'm not exactly sure what the teacher is up to.

The whole class was spent listening to the lecture while passing notes back and forth between desks.
I started it of course. I scribbled down words on a blank piece of paper and handed it to Emil.
It should be legible at least, I mean, it always is legible.

Leon: 'I'm bored. Wanna like, play tic tac toe?'

Emil: 'We are in the middle of a lesson about photosynthesis! Let me memorize the formula first.'

I've noticed that his handwriting is large and pretty messy. I had to reread it a few times to get what it meant.
There were also a lot of smudges on the paper like his hand just sliped a bunch of times.

Leon: 'It's easy to remember! C6H12O6. Pretty much like, multiples of six, and CHO like CHOW when you eat food. Photosynthesis makes food for the plants themselves. There.
Now can we play?? Or I'll be forced to write a cheesy science pick up line.'

Emil: 'Ugh, whatever. I have to focus, Leon. We'll do this later. but thanks for the information.'

I pouted and wrote down a cheesy pick up line anyways.

Leon: 'We make good chemistry. ; )
I want to see your reaction.'

When I passed it, I forgot to tell the person next to me who to give it to, and it never got to Emil anyways.

Elizabeta ended up opening the note, and gave me a weirded out look.
Oops.

I'm greatful she didn't report it out loud to the teacher.
She does that with Gilbert a lot when he's passing out notes.