School's ALMOST Over!

(Leon's P.O.V)

So... One week left of school. Wow. I'm like, really impressed. Next year, will be my third year here, at Hetalia High. It's been about a week since something happened... Anyways, so far, not much has happened. The homework that the teachers gave us are slowwing down, and I've been getting less each day. Emil and I are back to dating, spending time with each other more often. Today, Emil invited me over to his house to try 'Liquorice ice cream.' It sounded interesting, and I wanted to try it out. Emil texted me a while earlier saying that he had made too much of the ice cream, and he would like it if I invited some of my family members, if I wanted to. I asked Yao, and Mei, but they were 'too busy' to come. Kiku had agreed to though. He finally got over Herakles and said something about first love never being meant to be. I sighed and we walked over to Emil's house together.
Kiku hesitatantly knocked on the door, and Lukas opened it.
"Herro, Rukas-san." Said Kiku, bowing.
"Hello. You guys are here for the ice cream right?"
"Yep. I heard that Emil like, made it by himself. That's so cool!"
"Okay. Come on in, guys."
"Pardon the intrusion."
I stepped into the house, after removing my shoe wear. The house was rather big compared to my house. There was a door beside the entrance door which I assumed to be the washroom. Right ahead of us, I could see a living room, and a kitchen. Emil was at the diner table, with three large saucepans on the table. It looked like the ice cream he was talking about. He was removing it from a plastic bag.
"Hi, Emil! Do you like, need any help with that? Also, I invited my older brother, Kiku." I said
"Okay. Hello, Kiku. Leon, can you bring those spoons and bowls from the kitchen counter over there, please?"
Kiku and Emil had a small chat while I picked the items from the kitchen counter. I came back with them, and set them on the table. Now, I got a closer look at the ice cream. It was the same colour as Kiku's hair which kind of looked strange in my opinion. I never really liked black liquorice, but, I wouldn't want to say that in front of Emil. After Emil removed the plastic bag, it became easily scoopable. He put one scoop in a bowl for each of us. Kiku sat down on the diner table. Tino, Berwald, Lukas, Mathias and Peter was at the dinner table as well. Seeing Peter, brought back really painful memories from the past though, because he was also with father before... Well, I don't want to get caught up in the past too much, so after everyone was seated including Emil, I took the first spoonful of the ice cream. I have to admit, I'm not very fond of it, because it makes your tongue look all weird, but, at least it was better than father's cooking.
"Itadakimasu~" I heard Kiku say, before taking a spoonful. Everyone else seemed to like the homemade ice cream. Emil looked so happy, most likely because it was a success. When everyone finished their desserts, everyone's tongue was jet black. Emil's lips were a grayish colour by now. Everyone put their bowls and spoons in the sink, while Tino washed the dishes. Then, we gathered up at the living room, and chilled out for a bit. Mathias was with Lukas. Kiku was chatting with Peter about an action figure of some sort. It was great. To be honest, I hope school ends really soon.

I still can't believe I'm still with Emil after all this time.
Who knew that all it took was a little push from my siblings?
All because of one stupid dating website which I'm grateful for.