Tired...

(Emil's P.O.V)

Okay... I get it, everyone gets tired and stuff but, phew. I couldn't sleep last night again, after Leon and Kiku left.
It's been happening a lot recently. I don't get nightmares or anything, I just can't sleep! Most likely because I stay up all night with my phone, but, let's not talk about that. So... After another tiring day of school, I just wanted to go home, plop onto my bed, and sleep.
However, I couldn't because I had a date with Leon today. I looked in my closet to find something a bit more fancier than usual. Dark brown skinny jeans, a white shirt with a fancy bow tie, and a leather jacket. Okay, it's basically the same thing I wear everyday basically, but, each one feels different. The one I just changed into has this nice casual and ornate feeling to it, while the one I wore earlier has a lazy, and calm feel to it.
After choosing an outfit to wear, I left a note on the counter, and skipped towards the door, ready for our date.
Leon was already outside of course, and he was wearing a bright white, plain shirt and a mint green jacket with it. He looked sort of weird in it, in my opinion.
"Hi, Emil."
"Hello..." I said, as I looked at the ground and blushed.
"Well... Let's like, go."
"Okay."
Instead of doing the whole cliché couple thing where they get inside a brand new Chevrolet, or a limousine, we ended up walking. To be honest, I was kind of disappointed. We held hands, and eventually made it to Leon's house. Not the best place for a date, but, I would probably do the same since, I'm not good with people. Especially ordering food and stuff like that. Yao opened the door, and we went inside.
"I was just about to go to work, aru. Have fun, but not too much fun." He said, leaving the door open for Leon and I, then left for work. I didn't realize we were still holding hands, until Leon had let go of my hand, to lock the door. I felt my face heat up from the embarrassment. The walls were a pleasant beige colour, and it looked sort of similar to my house, just the decor is completely different. There was a Japanese style table, and cherry blossom stickers on the living room's wall. Leon grabbed my wrist, and took me to his room. His room is pretty plain. The same beige walls. A bed with white sheets, and a panda sitting on top of it. A bedside table. Normal stuff. That and some posters of a Chinese guy pinned onto the wall.
"So..." I began.
"Yeah?"
"What would you like to do?"
"Uh... Want to watch a movie?"
"Okay."
After I checked out his room for a couple of more minutes, I went back to the living room with him, then, he put a disk in. He turned on the T.V with a remote control.
"What are we watching?" I asked, taking a seat on the couch.
"Jackie Chan. He mainly makes action movies, but, trust me. They are really good."
"Okay."
For about an hour, we watched 'The Spy Next Door.' It was a great, hilarious, and sweet movie.