Getting ready

(Emil's P.O.V)

A whole week has passed. I haven't even planned out where to go or what we would do.

Closing my bedroom door, I thought of that one Hotspring place that I would love to go to.
It was hard since I've went to a lot of Hotsprings, and it was hard to pick a favourite. After a while, I felt
satisfied by my answer. I began to search for my other secret stash of liquorice. It should be under the couch.
Heading downstairs, I saw the rest of the family there. For once, Peter was outside playing with a friend of his. Tino and Berwald were probably outside doing something, and Lukas was drinking coffee.
I checked under the couch.
Hmm... I'm pretty sure my liquorice was somewhere here... I slid my hand in between the cracks in the sofa, finally, obtaining the pack of liquorice.
"How many liquorice bags do you have?"
Lukas asked.
"That's a secret. They are all hidden in the house." I replied.

"Wait, also, I'm going on a date with Leon tomorrow." I said.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"I'll stop eating liquorice for two days."

"No."
Just then, Lukas' phone rang. He checked his email.

Den: Hey, want to hang out at my place, alone tomorrow?

Norge: Stop bothering me, stupid Dane.

Den: Pleeeeaaaase? I won't stop texting you until you say yes.

Norge: fine.

"I want to go with my boyfriend." I said

"Fine. You can go. Just be back by
10:00." He said.

I nodded, and decided to pack up my bag.
"First of all, where are you going?" Lukas asked, in front of my door.
I whispered in his ear.

"That seems so like you." He walked off.

I grabbed my swimming suit, a few bags of liquorice, a hair brush, and shampoo.
Then, I put it in my bag.
I texted Leon to let him know where we are going.

Ice: Okay, we are heading to this location.
*insert link here to a map.*

HK: Very well then. I'm guessing I'm like, driving.

Ice: Yeah...

HK: Okay, I'll like, pick you up at 3:00 pm,
tomorrow.

Ice: See you there.

Smiling, I told Mr.Puffin about the upcoming trip.

"Cool! Have fun, kiddo." Mr. Puffin laughed.

I sighed. With nothing left to do, I looked for something to do. First, I tried counting and reviewing all the secret stashes of liquorice that I had.
120... Not bad, I was pretty sure I had more though. Mathias was at the living room.
"Hey! Want to play with us?" He asked.

"Well, I guess... I don't have anything else to do anyways." I replied.

Lukas was also there, building some sort of building. Sometimes, I wonder how he can put up with Mathias. He is simply too immature. The three of us started a Lego building contest. Who ever wins gets to have a prize. I quickly started building a
Zoo. Adding a bunch of animals to it, I smiled in triumph. Lukas was building an apartment building, as Mathias somehow managed to build a Lego town.
"Ha! I win this again, Lukas!" He smiled.
Lukas groaned.

"What do you want?"

"I already have my wish. You're coming over to my place tomorrow."

I left the room, as the two of them bickered. Laying down on my bed, I was excited for the big day.