🦋7th

Nam looked at him with saliva dripping out of the corner of my mouth. Jungkook watched as he sat up hands clutching the bedsheet.

" Is it okay? " Nam mused, stealing a kiss before starting to rub their length together. He rested his hands on his thighs, waiting for a signal that he could go on. Jungkook got closer to him like a magnet.

While Nam was busy stroking their hard lengths jungkook kissed him passionately as if he would Namjoon would leave him alone on the bed. Sucking his mouth like his life depends on it. Curling his fingers into his messy hair and Caressing his nape
He expressed that love was blooming inside him but still it was not enough.

They get heated so jungkook stops kissing him and looks into his eyes. The way Nam looks at him, he will not mind if he dies at this moment. He yearned for that look for so long. He's so blessed.

Nam got fully focused on stroking them faster. Jungkook holds his shoulder blades to keep himself in that position. His fingers dug into his skin. Closing his eyes, and biting his lower lip he said.

" Namjoon .... Namjoon... It will come out ."

" you mean .... You're going to cum baby. "

Jungkook opens his eyes. Holds his husband's face with both palms. His lips brush when he says being bold.

" Yes ..... Yeah, the baby is close. Baby wants to cum ..."

" You can baby .... "

Then he cums. He hugs him tighter when he cums and seeing him like that Nam releases it. Nam embraces him wrapping both arms around his waist.

Subsequently, some moments namjoon gets a towel to clean themselves. Asked him to rest and told him he would be back with food. that's it. Jungkook was lying on the bed, so Nam got dressed and went for lunch. After lying down for a while, Jungkook got up and changed the bedsheet and got dressed.

When he woke up after an hour he went to the kitchen to look for namjoon, but he could not find it. he called his name several times
But he did not get anything in response. And most of all he realised that not a single servant was visible in the house.

He went outside the house and searched but he could not find any of them. So he went to ask the watchman and he told him that Nam left in his car before twenty minutes. So he went inside the house and looked for his phone and there was a notification SMS from Nam. He opened it.

I have asked the servant to go to their home and I am going to buy my favourite foods. I will be back soon baby

Jungkook slapped the phone on his forehead and blushed.

' I love you husband ' and he kissed the phone screen.

When Nam reached home he put the food in the kitchen and went to their bedroom. Silently he pads down the hall to the next bedroom, and when he reaches the doorway, he pauses.
Jungkook is there, facing away from him and leaning in on the glass window. In deep thought and unaware of his presence.

So Nam straightens up and cracks his back. he slides a hand under his shirt and rubs at his chest as he turns round he's wincing.

"Oh! I thought ..."

he hastily removes his hand from his shirt, blushing furiously.