Part 27

Sid:  What did chitra say??

 Bala; Ki mere shakal gandi hai??uski shakal bhi utni hi gandi hai sid bro par vo manti nahi..aap badajiye ..aur mere side lene kabardaar uss  chitra ki side li tho..

Sid smiled and hugged him . He was the little brother he always wished for..and played with his hair..and went out with him..

He was jumping and holding bala and was in ecstasy.. and both reached the drill place. All his smile disappeared when he saw his monu coming to the drill like a lifeless corpse..with no emotions on her face..

Sid went to her to talk but before he could Ustadji had an announcement.

Ustadji : Sab ko pata hi hoga humari academy mein competition hai jisme hum ek ko chunege to represent us..

Every cadet  Yes sir!!

Ustadji:  toh test yeh hai you all will go on the trek remember your first  one??

Everyone noded.. Yea vahi rasta hai yeha se uss end tak aur uss end se academy tak aapko jaana bhi hai aur vapas bhi aajana hai.. reporting time is 06 00 Sharp..

 Everyone  yes sir

Karan shergill: yeha se janne ke liye alag rasta hai..vapas aane ke liye alag rate jiska map tum logon ko diye jayenge..aur dono raste mein traps bohot hai..

You can/cannot help  your co contestants it will make you late and get you eliminated just remember that..We will take you to the arms and tools department you can take whatever you want ..THe first to reach the academy qualifies and all should report by 0600 hrs no matter what am i clear??

Our doctor Karan Batra is also there , if at all you need medical assistance... Yeah??

 Everyone :  Yes sir..

 Karan shergill:   Take them to pick up their arms and tools.. Ustadji nodded 

Chitra interupted.. PAr sir we dont know what traps so how can know waht tools to take..??

 Bala facepalmed himself  Yeh toh gayi...chup nahi reh sakti hai kya yeh ladki..tab bhi bakwass kar rahi thi.. aur aj toh seedha sher ke mouh me hand dali hai..bhagwan bhinahi bacha sakta .. He suppressed his smile.

 Chitra glared at him litlle did she know Karan shergill was glaring at her so hard that pupil might come out..She saw him and immediatel averted her gaze.. Samajh gayi sir hum commandoes we should be prepared for all the things..Samaj gayi  she said holding her heads down making bala giggle slightly at her state .

Karan Shergill:  Everybody clear??

  Everyone in unison :  Yes sir..

 Karan Shergill:  toh kade kade muh kya dekh rahe ho sab chalo apni tools lene.. He commanded every one ran out of the place out of fright..

Monami slowly inched and moved .. Karan shergill saw this and his heart sank a girl who was just bubbling with energy has turned into this??! He wondered.

He stopped monami in mid way and said  Pichle baar ki tara iss baar bhi koel or kisi ki help mat karna iss baar batra sir ke recommendation bhi kaam nahi ayenenge!! par yeh sab tumse baath karne ka koi matlab nahi hai kyunki iss speed mein tum jeet nahi paogi..

 Monami without batting an eye  Challenge kar raho?? mujhe  she said..

Karan smiled in his heart as he knew rather than love her willingness to prove herself is more than anything that could drive her ... 

Monami just stared she remembered she did not call him sir and rephrased herself  I am sorry sir Are you saying me that I cannot complete it ??  She asked...Karan immediately laughed at her response in angst  I am not saying I am challenging Prove me wrong Miss Monami.. He smirked...  Monami got determined and nodded her head in positive without blinking an eye..

Karan saw her go and all his seriousness vanished and ssmiled at her ...thinking his trick has worked..

In the Arms and ammunition Department..

Monami got an empty bag from monami and came to the place where they can choose..she threw it on the floor out of frustration...and bit her teeth ..

Sid saw her tensed ..

Sid all concerned  tu teek hai monu bro..

Monami took the bag again and threw at sid.. sid was caught off guard as he caught the bag .She frantically walked to shelves and as she was throwing tools in the bag that sid held she vented out  Usse kya lagta hai main nahi kar sakti main ??? bhulgaya kya main hi thi jo uss organ rocket ko pakad ne help ki thi ..idiot..Yeh sab karne ke baad bhi uska arrogance deki tumne  !!!  She threw the rope in her bag and sid was innocently following her..

He asked just a simple question he never thought he would have to walk ,bear loads and catch things to get an answer, but he silently did it for her..

 Par meine soch liya hai.. Monami said stopping at one place  Sid was terrifiefd  Ab kya??  Monami unaware of sid's situation  started her speech.. You what bas hogaya ab ??? Sid smiled  Bas hogaya main bag neeche monami did not even listen to him  Haan bas hoga ab mein yeh sab khud ke liye karna chahthi hoon ab,  she flexed her small biceps.. Duniya ko dekhneka vakt agaya hai yeh monami kya cheez hai..

 Sid winced in pain holding her bag.. Duniya ko dikhana zarur chahiye..par uske liye main bhi toh zinda hona chahiye na?!?!?  He cried ..Moanmi then came from her thoughts and realised he was holding a ton of tools and helped him...Sid faked his smile and thanked god that she realised this that soon

*******************

What to read about their trek??Or can I Just skip or add little scenes of it??

Do drop in your thoughts

Zdmn_Don't hold me that close, I will break 💔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें