Part 23

Hi guys...

Extremely sorry as i couldn't publish and i ghosted...as my grandfather had passed away and i had to be there....will be posting regularly now onwards...

************************************************

Back at the party...

Monami Sid Karan batra and Priya were just chatting...and reliving their old memories...while Karan shergill and sanjana watched them afar in a little angst by their closeness..

After some time they all decided to the sleep as next day was the wedding

Neha the girl who was getting married came to maonami...so tu ready hai na???

Monami was confused...kis bath ke liye ready hona chahiye mujhe???

Neha: Priya ne nahi bataya??

Monami: nahi...

Priya: sorry di bholna bhul gayi....

Sid: Khanna Kane bhuli tum...fir....???

Monami knew Sid is doing this intentionally to bully her....their relationship was like this only from the beginning....from cute little fights ...to cute patchups...she always his little one...who he could alone bully and take care of...

Priya but her lips...vo actually didi main bolna bhul gayi...vo jiju Christian na so morning there is Christian ceremony aur evening shaadi hai...aur aap bridesmaid hai morning... ceremony mein...she said in one go...

Monami went in utter shock... without batting an eye she stood and stared at her...

Sid slightly pinched her ears....she slightly winced in pain....tu kab batane wali thi ..yeh sab?!? He asked....

Priya got herself out of his hold...

Sorry didi....she said and hugged her...monami jerked back.....and shouted..
Kya sorry..Mera pass kapde nahi hai kuch nahi..kase banugi mein bridesmaid.....

Neha came with a hanger fully covered in plastic all way down....suprise.....yeh Maine kareed ah tha...tumare liye....she handed over dress to all three of them...Sid monami and Karan batra....

Neha pulled her out of the crowd...

Neha in whispers: tu teek hai na monami??

Monami shrugged off a bit...haa...mein teek hoon...tu chinta mat. Kar....saying that she said Sid looked at her concerned she gave him back an assuring smile. Neha left the four and sid followed her..

Sid: yaar neha todha toh soch ke bolti..abhi abhi yeh sab hua aur tu abhi usse

Neha interrupted Aur main abhi usse bridesmaid bane ke liye bol raha hun…??? Yaar patha hai main bhi concerned hun,par mein na monu ko jaanti hun…vo uss ek cheez ko na pakadke rone walo me nahi hai she is strong…infact very strong…varna itna sab kuch hone ke baad she is smiling and hustling…dekho na….she said…..

I know your concerned …I am concerned too,,,but don’t worry she will be fine,,,,,neha smiled at him…sid too faked a smile…and watched her as she left…

Sid just hoped that his decision of bring monami to a wedding doesn’t turn any disastrous for her, he didn’t want to see her again fall on her knees weak… She had gone through  hell whatever whoever the reason may be ….

Whie sid was thinking…standing there monami came and gave him a side hug sid came out from his thoughts and immediately took her into a hug ….his eyes welled up….he hugged her tightly…showing how concerned he is and wanting to protect her…monami too felt emotional…it was sid..her bestfriend…that she had missed for so long…she felt a sense of content as she hugged him… it was his lie may be but out of all if one person in this world who was so concerned for her was sid and she had him now back in her life..that was so fulfilling for her..

Zdmn_Don't hold me that close, I will break 💔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें