~1~

The wedding hall is decorated colourful flowers, lights, royal buffet, red carpet entrance. Everything is just luxurious. The sound of chitchatting and romantic music can be heard clearly. The wedding ceremony is going well. A groom and a beautiful bride on stage. All guest giving them blessings and gifts. Guest are enjoying the wedding suddenly one sound make everyone flinch.

 Guest are enjoying the wedding suddenly one sound make everyone flinch

???: Hey you idiot ruin my clothes.(shout)
???: Sorry mam, the kids were playing  they bumped on me and accidentally a  glass of juice fall on you. I am really very sorry mam.(looking down)
Lady: (yelling) You idiot blaming our innocent kids, uneducated. Do you know the cost of this dress!
Waitor: Sorry mam
Lady:You just go to hell!
???: Excuse me, don't talk him like this. You don't have any rights to insult anyone.(sternly)

Lady: Who are you? Did you know what he did?(shout)
Jin: (calmly) I know and he didn't did it intentionally. This is just an accident. I am sorry about it. Just forget and enjoy the wedding.
Lady: Your sorry didn't work on me. Just get lost from here. See how my dress get ruin.
Small Kid: (to lady) Sorry aunty, please this is our fault. We play here and accidentally bumped on them. (Teary eyes)
(Jin look at them and bend on their level.)
Jin: (to kids) Hey kids don't interrupt in elder's matter. You didn't do anything. And moreover the kids not play then who will play. So go and enjoy hmm.

Mrs.Cha: (to lady) Ohh forget about it. Come with me I give you another dress.
Mr. Cha: Yes, miss forget about it. And go with my wife (smile) and sorry once again.
(As wedding is held for Mr. & Mrs.Cha's son.)
Mr. Cha: (to everyone) Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen everything is fine you can enjoy the wedding.(smile)
(The environment of wedding is back to before.)

After Sometime

All guest bid eachother and went from there. Only Groom and Bride and their family members are there. Jin comes to Mr. Cha who is busy with his family.

Jin: Excuse Me Sir, sorry to disturb you but I want to ask you that all guest went so me and others can leave?

Mr. Cha: ohh.... Ok you can leave. And one more thing sorry for before don't mind it.
Jin: ( smile) It's Ok sir she is elder than me so I didn't mind it.
Mr.Cha: I must say my friend get nice employee for his co. (Patt Jin's shoulder)
Jin: Thanks Sir (Politely)....Ok sir we are leaving.
Mr. Cha: Yahh, Yahh Ok

At Jeon's Mansion