~3~

Namjoon is driving his car Crazily. He is not on his right mind. He himself is confuse about the situation. Who doesn't? Before sometime he was in his own world. His family, brothers and his business and now he suddenly get to know that he is going to get marry! He didn't have any idea or hint that this gonna happen with him. He is not happy but not also sad he just want some time to accept the situation. He just want someone to divert his mind or relax him. Many questions are roaming in his head. He don't know anything about his partner. The responsibilities after marriage.
He just thinking about all and drive the car in full speed. The road is empty. No one was around. Suddenly, someone come in front of his car. As he saw that person, he immediately stop the car with full force and jerk on his place. He saw the person trembling and scare. The person comes side of the car and stand in front of car's window.

???: Please please please help me! Please

???: Please please please help me! Please. (looking mess and panick)

Namjoon: Wait wait wait who are you? What are you doing here? And what help?(confuse)?

?

??: (crying) Please help me. My father needs immediately to be hospitalized otherwise it will late.

Namjoon get out from Car.
Namjoon: Father, but where is he? (looking here and there)
???: In ambulance!
Namjoon: What in ambulance? Then why are you here?
???: Actually I called the ambulance at my home and we left but we are  enable to reach at hospital. The ambulance tyre get puncture! Please help me my father need to operate immediately. We have to reach hospital as soon as possible.
Namjoon: Ok, ok let's go.