~2~

At Jeon's Office

???: Nice Mr.Jeon. You did a very good job. Now I am sure our Venture bring success to our both of Co.
Namjoon: (smile) Thanks and yes It would be great to work with you Mr. Choi.
Mr.Choi: (smile) So Mr. Jeon
(As Mr.Jeon and Mrs. Jeon also there in office.) I really happy that we are work together but there is one more thing that I have want to ask you?
Mr.Jeon: (smile) Yes, Please!
Mr.Choi: I have one more proposal to make our relationship more strong.
(Mr. Jeon, Mrs. Jeon and Namjoon were very confused and look at each other)

Mr. Jeon: But how? Means what do you mean? (confused)
Mr.Choi: Ohh about that Can I come to your home in evening to talk about  it with my family?
Mr. Jeon: (confused but nodded) Yes, but what proposal you were talking about?
Mr.Choi: Don't worry I am sure that you never reject my proposal. Till then wait till evening.
(All Jeon's were hella confused but they shrugged it and back to work)

At University

As JungKook enter in University from his luxurious car every boy and girl starts to drool over him

As JungKook enter in University from his luxurious car every boy and girl starts to drool over him. He was walking in hallway when someone hug him tightly. He is not shock as he know who is that person?
Jk: (calmly) Leave me?
???: No I will never leave you.(tighten the hug)
Jk: (control his anger) I said leave me.
???: And I said no!
(Jk just push that person and that person fall on and that person get hurt on hand)
JK:(angry) Don't you understand when I said leave me! Why are you so stubborn Lisa?

Lisa: (crying) But why Jk I love you. You know na that.
Jk: Love my foot. I will die but I never love you.
Lisa: Don't say like that! If you accept me love me then we both become very happy and then we will get marry!!(while standing and coming towards Jk)
Jk: (laugh) What you love me and what you say a marriage. What a joke!! Marry with whom? Me or my Money?
Lisa: ( nervous) Offcourse with you.
Jk: Ohh really?
Lisa: Yes. (again clinging to Jk)
(JK has enough to get again anger he again push Lisa and about to slap but someone stop him from back)
???: JungKook stop!
(Jk stop on his spot and look back)
???: What are you doing Jk? We are in University!

JK:(desbelief) So what. What do you expect from me to do with her Mr. Kim Taehyung?
(while crossing his hands on his chest)
Tae: Nothing just don't slap anyone.
Lisa: (angry) Hey bi*ch. This is my and my Boyfriend's matter. Why you poking your tine nose in this?
Jk: Hey don't talk to him. He is my friend and the word you use what that a... Yes a Bi*ch then it is you. Perfectly suits to you.
(Lisa get more angry but she know that is not point to argue with JK so she turn to)
Lisa: (looking at Tae with anger) Because of you my Jk never accept me. You always try her to snatch from me. Why you not let leave us peacefully?
Tae: What are you talking Lisa and I never try to snatch him from you. Because we are already together.