~KaiHope Smut~

Kai lean and kiss on Jhope's forehead, then eyes, nose and lastly slowly
kiss on Jhope's lips. This kiss is their kiss of confessions, dedication towards eachother, trust, honesty and Love! The lips last long for more than 5 mins. Both backaway for breathing. Kai again capture JHope's lips but this time kiss get heated up. Kai lick on Jhope's bottom lip continuously to make him open. JHope open his mouth and moan when Kai start to explore it. Taking a chance Kai start to remove JHope's coat. JHope move his hand towards lamp to off it when Kai backaway.)

Kai: Let me see you

JHope: There are marks of my past (glossy eyes)

Kai: I will erase those marks trust me Love

JHope: (nodded) I trust you

JHope take his hand back and put on back of Kai. Kai slowly removed JHope's coat. Again lean and kiss eachother. While kissing Kai remove upper buttons of JHope's shirt.
Kai backaway from kiss.

Kai: You can stop me Love (concern voice)

JHope: I can't Hubby (softly)

JHope move his hand and remove Kai's coat then shirt. Kai is a looking a thin but he has a very hot well build body which can make anyone flat. JHope blush and look down. Kai smirk hold JHope's chin and peck on Jhope's lips softly. Kai move down towards JHope's jaw and then neck. Nibbling in JHope's neck kissing everywhere and also sliding JHope's shirt. As he was kissing he see something on Jhope's shoulder make him hurt and angry.

There is a mark like of his past which last long 3 years. Looking at it mark is of someone move hot slide from JHope's skin maybe knife or maybe rod. Kai look at JHope who's eyes are sparkling. Kai smile and kiss on Jhope's forehead. He then lean and kiss on that mark. JHope close his eyes like that mark is getting invisible on each kiss. JHope moan when Kai bite softly on Jhope's neck and mark him. Kai then kiss on it multiple times as he thought maybe JHope feel pain.

JHope: Hubby I... (Moan) I am fine... ahh...

Kai look at JHope with sparkling eyes.

Kai: Can I? (While gesturing to remove shirt)

(JHope nod with shy. Kai remove JHope's shirt but the next scene make his eyes teary and heart broke into millions of pieces. There are many marks of wounds or stitching on Jhope's body. Kai can't hold it anymore he started to cry. He hug JHope tightly like again he feel the same pain.)

Kai: I... I am sorry Love to not protect you.... I am really sorry (crying)

JHope: (smile through tears) Hubby it's not paining anymore but I want to heal them with your Love please help me (hugging Kai)

(Kai nod and backaway from hug. He hold JHope by his waist, lean down kissing all over JHope's body like Kai want to get in JHope's soul. Wherever Kai's lips get touch to skin JHope smile, blush and left a moan with love. Atlast Kai remove both of their clothes leaving them n****.)

Kai: You know love this marks are past but this (kiss on one of mark) this is your present and future (JHope nod) You are so beautiful honey so so beautiful still have those sparkling eyes, sunshine smile, and a very pure heart and I am lucky that it all belongs to me only me (smile)

JHope: Only you!

(Kai allign himself in between JHope's legs and insert in one go. JHope's eyes leave a tears and pain but after that it turn into pleasure. Kai is so gentle with his petal. Kai is thrusting and sound of moaning is echoing in room and both cum together. After sometime both fall on beside eachother. Kai pull JHope on his chest who is breathing heavily. JHope move and kiss on Kai's chest then look at Kai.)

JHope: Hold me like this only I don't want to remember anything hubby

Kai: I will not let you to remember anything from now on you have to only think about me (peck on Jhope's lips)

JHope: I Love You Hubby (smile)

Kai: I Love You too My sunshine... Let me clean up.. ....

JHope: No.... Sleep like this only I want to feel you more (blush)

Kai: Ohh really (smirk) well you will feel me every night

(JHope wide his eyes and hide his face in Kai's neck because of shyness.)

JHope: Pervert

Kai: Wae! Now I am pervert Hh...? (JHope look at him with pouty glare) No... No (nervous) Ok let's sleep

(JHope peck on Kai's cheeks. After that both sleep in eachother embrace feeling warmth.)