~Taekook Smut~

Both are kissing eachother passionately. Jk bite Tae's bottom lip make him open his mouth with moan. Jk enter his tongue and start to explore Tae's mouth with dominance. Jk is in between sucking Tae's tongue like he is eating Strawberry.
(Aishh... I always get goosebumps writing like this so don't beat me if I write anything wrong.)
Jk leave Tae's lips and move towards cheeks bite them softly make Tae hold JK's biceps tightly and move his neck another side giving Jk full excess of his smooth neck. He start to give wet kisses on Tae's jaw and neck.

Tae: ahh... mmm..... (moan)

(Jk found Tae's sweet spot and bite their mark his bun with love. Then give soft kisses on that hickey. Jk move forward towards Tae's shoulder nibbling and sucking in Tae's neck.)

Jk: Don't bite those strawberry lips to control your sweet moans it's my work to eat those. (Deep Husky voice)

(Tae is already feeling hot and sweaty but hearing this Tae blush and close his eyes)

Jk: Look at me... (Demanding tone)

(Tae shook his head as no.)

Jk: Look at me bun (softly while caressing Tae's cheeks.)

(Tae look at Jk still eyes down. Jk chuckle and pinch Tae's one nipple make him gasp and moan in pleasure. His toes curl up.)

Tae: mmm..... Koo... Kookie (moan)

(Jk smirk and take one bud in his mouth sucking hard rather he is eating while another hand he is pinching another one. Tae's eyes are close because the pleasure he is getting is like heaven. Jk leave that and take another nipple in his mouth while glancing at Tae.)

Tae: Koo.... (Gasp)

(Jk left and move down on Tae's soft tummy giving wet kisses everywhere. Tae up his head with so much guts to look at Jk and found Jk hold his shorts to remove make him so much red as Tomato he immediately close his eyes with blushy face.)

Jk: Love don't worry I will take care of you

(Tae is so much embarrassed that he is not listening anything only clunching his eyes. Jk remove Tae's last piece of clothes. Tae move his head another side while feeling shiver. Jk suck on Tae's thighs.)

Tae: Koo.... Don't.... Don't tease me ahh... mm...

(Jk chuckle and come close to Tae's face.)

Jk: Look at me

(Tae somehow open his eyes and look at Jk. Jk is removing his own shorts while looking into Tae's eyes. Tae gulp looking Jk naked.)

Jk: Like what you see?

(Tae nod but wide his eyes grab a pillow throw on Jk.)

Tae: Just do it... Pervert... Teasing me from last 1 hour..... (Glaring)

(And that's in next second Jk pin him to bed make him shut looking JK's not so soft stare. This intense gaze is very dangerous infront of those blinking eyes of Tae.)

Jk: Just look into my eyes (Tae nod)

(Jk insert his one finger, Tae's eyes get teary. With that JK's finger get 2 then 3. By this time Tae is only gasping while tears are rolling down from his eyes.)

(Jk remove his fingers and insert himself in one go. Tae open his mouth for moan but Jk capture him in kiss to divert his mind. Tae's arms get encircled around JK's neck. Jk start to thrust harder moving making Tae go crazy. Jk leave Tae's lips.)

Tae: Hubby... more... ahh... I want more...mm... (moan)

Jk: As you say Love!

(Jk increased his speed and Tae is moaning JK's name shamelessly. Tae is scratching his back.)

Tae: I... I am cuming

Jk: Wait for me Love..

(Both cum together breathing heavily. Jk pull Tae closer to his chest rubbing his back.)

Jk: It was amazing!

Tae: Yahh... (Kiss on Jk's jaw and looking at him with love) Koo.... Don't stop I want more Hubby

Jk: You sure! If I start then I don't know when I will stop

Tae: Sure... (Confidently)