1 - Vulmone - World of Assassins

NAME (talking) NAME (talking to herself/himself) ''NAME'' (talking to readers)

________________________________________________________________________________

A red-haired girl is lying on the ground, wounded. The world around her is being destroyed. Everything around her is exploding.

AKANE: So this is the cause of my actions? Did I train and fought all my life just for this?

She looks on her right. On the ground there's a glowing rock, radiating its magic. Tears start falling down her face.

AKANE: It's all my fault.

''AKANE'': Pathetic girl. All my life I was hiding my emotions... They taught me to do so. And now, tears. Ha! Pathetic. The whole universe will cease to exist because of me... Because of my emotions, because of them... Because of him. I'm no assassin. I'm weak. And just like that, I'll die.

You must be confused. Don't worry, I'll take you to the beginning, where it all started.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planet Vulmone. A bare land with noting but stones and rock surrounding it. The only thing standing out is a big city, in the middle of it a castle. Inside the castle there are people gathered for a ceremony. At the end of the palaces main room, two thrones stand and on it a King and a Queen sit. Then, on the other side, a door opens and a girl walks down the great hall and kneels before the King and Queen.

AKANE: I kneel before you...

She looks up at the King and Queen. Her eyes dart from the woman to the man.

AKANE: Mother and Father.

KING: Stand up, our first born child.

Akane stands up.

QUEEN: Daughter. Soon enough you'll become the rightful Queen of Vulmone. Your hard training and will, proved us that you are prepared.

KING: But to sit on this throne you'll need to prove that you are worthy.

AKANE: I'll do as you wish.

KING: Met us later and we'll give you the information about the mission.

They stand up and everybody gathered kneels.

ALL: I serve here to the ones above me. If the wish is to kill I shall do so. Even if it's my blood to be spilled.

Akane looks up and her crystal blue eyes flash.

Akane is walking down the hallway to meet her parents.

''AKANE'': My name is Akane and Vulmone is a planet of assassins. Every child is trained to be one. If you're not good or strong enough you're banished from this planet. I'm one of the strongest assassins on Vulmone. Others are are my mother and father also known as King and Queen of Vulmone, my sister and other assassins which identities are unknown to me. I've killed numerous people in my life, and I'm prepared to kill even more.

SOMEONE: Are you really prepared for all of this?

Akane hastily turns around, her little knife already in her hand.

AKANE: Sister!

Adria comes closer and lowers Akanes hand, that is firmly holding the knife, down.

ADIRA: I don't know if you're ready for this mission.

Her lips curl up into a big vile smirk.

ADIRA: I don't want my big sis to get hurt.

Akane puts her knife back at her side, her expression unchanged.

AKANE: You don't need to worry Adira. Nothing will happen to me.

ADIRA: I really do hope so. Who will take the throne if you die? Or even worse, fail.

Akane smirks and turns around.

AKANE: No worry. I won't fail nor die.

She continues her way to the room. Her parents are already waiting for her by a big table. Akane bows.

AKANE: I'm here for the mission. Farher, Mother.

QUEEN: Yes. You'll be traveling to Ceanus.

KING: In the town called Radros. You'll be looking for this.

From the tabel a 3D projection of a stone is showed.

KING: It's called Uglax.

Akane steps forward, her eyes fixed on the projection.

AKANE: What is it for?

QUEEN: We're not quite sure, but its power...

KING: It's the most powerful thing in our universe. You get to Radros, get the stone and come back.

Akane looks up from the rock.

AKANE: That's it?

QUEEN: It'll be more difficult than you think.

AKANE: Yes mother. I'll go there right away.

She turns around and starts leaving.

KING: Just remember one thing...

Akane turns around.

KING: Don't touch it with your bare hands.

AKANE: Yes.

She nods and leaves the room.

Akane goes to her room and prepares all the necessary stuff she'll need. She leaves the castle without a second goodbye and enters the ship suitable to travel the universe in little time. Akane types in the coordinates and the ship flies her there.

When she arrives to Ceanus she leaves her ship in the woods, hidden away and checks her radar, showing her the way to the Uglax.

She quickly finds herself by a big house, almost like a mansion. She climbs over the wall and breaks in through the window. Theres nobody inside and the whole place is dark. Akane follows her rader, guiding her into a room. The Uglax was floating in the middle of the room. Akane comes closer, putting on a glove. She carefully takes the rock into her gloved hand. But as soon as she does that the light turns on.

SOMEONE: I'll ask you nicely to put the stone back.

Akane turns around and sees a person. She immediately runs towards him, her knife already in her hand and attacks him, but to her surprise, the person is just a projection. A door opens and more people start pouring in, attacking her.

Akane fights them all off, but they manage her to drop the stone. Akane quickly stretches out her hand, catching the rock. She realizes that she caught it with the hand without a glove on. But nothing happened.

AKANE: What?!

Than someone knocks her out.